• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo UK webstore : 3DS/Wii U retail games for ~8£ (DL Code)

Recall

I've received email confirmation but have to wait for a separate email with the download code, so it might me rejected if a pricing error right?

Xater

Argh no one knows if these codes work on other PAL stores? I really want Animal Crossing for this price.

SmokyDave

Nice one. Grabbed Mario & Luigi and Lego City Undercover.

Silly me, I tried to sign in using my NNID. Then I tried my linked Club Nintendo account. Should've known I actually needed to open a third Nintendo account. Jokers.

Thats Pikmin 3 and Mario & Luigi bought. Considering trading in my physical version of W101 for a DD copy, but not sure I'm all that bothered.

danthefan

Just bought Animal Crossing with a fake postcode, will see if it comes through.

Is that Mario and Luigi game for the 3DS any good?

Empty

ordered animal crossing, donkey kong and m&l. hope they come through as nintendo first party games are so rarely this cheap!

Griss

I have all of the games bar Mario and Luigi. Not biting. I guess what this has taught me is that Mario and Luigi isn't worth a tenner to me.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Can US Wii u use these codes or no?

No.

This please. And hopefully before it's too late. My WiiU is set for france (even if I don't libe there).
I would definitely bite for Pikmin 3!

I bought my Wii U from amazon.fr. I live in Austria, I set up my NNID on UK eshop, but I have an additional one for DE eshop. Download codes bought from UK work for sure with an UK NNID, I usually buy the first party games from game.co.uk.

Doubt it.

I bought a download code from ebay UK of Wind Waker HD and it worked on my Portuguese Wii U.

It is even better if it works directly. I was just point it out that any PAL Wii U owner can use this promotion without worries.

PetrCobra

Not home right now but I'll probably get both Pikmin and W101 if it's still there when I get back. Fucking sales, man, they make me broke.

Edit: silly me, I can buy it right there right now. But they want a zip code which I do not have. What should I put in there?

javac

Silly me, I tried to sign in using my NNID. Then I tried my linked Club Nintendo account. Should've known I actually needed to open a third Nintendo account. Jokers.

This store is basically Zavvi/The Hut but just disguised as a Nintendo store.

Nicktendo86

What do you expect? A unified system? Pft.

Frodo

Got Animal Crossing, Mario and Luigi (which I almost bought for £27 a few days ago) and Donkey Kong, even though I already played it on the Wii.

jts

...hate me...
lRctKzr.png

cCcngtY.gif

Made my fucking day. Thanks GAF.

ymmv

Banned
Got Donkey Kong + Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros because I already own the two Wii U games. Let's hope the codes work on my Dutch 3DS XL.

Kudos to the op!

dc89

Same with me. I was even submitting a password reset email... I waited... it came... "I'm sorry, but we can not find a registered account with this email address"

It's the same address my NNID and Club Nintendo accounts use. Fuck sake Nintendo.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Just ordered LEGO® CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins. Now to wait for the download code.

Top Bottom