• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh’s Final DLC, Bloodshed’s End, Launches September 26

Now that the final DLC is almost upon us, looks like it's time for me to binge on all of it. Haven't played the game properly since getting the platinum trophy back in March. I feel like I'm in for a treat.

Anyone know if there's another trophy tied to difficulty? I'm really hoping there isn't, there are some missions I'm fine with never playing again.

Hexer06

Man I really need to get back into this and finish it. I got the season pass and haven't even finished the game yet. I remember being stuck in some snow type level later in the game. Just can't find where to go and I feel like an idiot, lol. Maybe I'll jump on there again and I'll find where to go.

Izuna

Banned
If there wasn't another difficulty I would play tonight, but I wanna do the DLC3 on the new one and I got like half the game left to do on WotW

xuchu

Anyone know if there's another trophy tied to difficulty? I'm really hoping there isn't, there are some missions I'm fine with never playing again.

Ok, I can see the trophy list for the dlc on the PSN app. I can confirm that there is a trophy for completing the dlc region on way of the demon but no higher. I'll update with the full list in spoilers soon.

xuchu

Nioh - Bloodshed's end trophy list

Spirit Stones Run Amok - Bronze - Completed "The Sanada's Resolve"

To Yodogimi's Side - Bronze - Completed "Resentment Unleashed"

Turmoil's End - Bronze - Completed "The Last Samurai"

Bringer of Peace - Bronze - Completed all "Siege of Osaka (Summer)" missions

The Final Stand - Bronze - Completed all "Siege of Osaka (Summer)" missions on Way of the Demon

Wrinkly Soaker - Bronze - Bathed in every hot spring in the Siege of Osaka (Summer) chapter

The Ultimate Guide - Bronze - Collected all Kodama in the Siege of Osaka (Summer) chapter

Battle Hardened Veteran - Bronze - Completed "The Grand Tournament" on Way of the Strong or higher

The Master's Master - Bronze - Completed "The Master Ninja" on Way of the Strong or higher - AKA the Ryu 'motherfuckin' Hayabusa trophy

Journey into the Abyss - Bronze - Completed the 20th plane in the Abyss

Cannon Fodder - Bronze - Destroyed all the destructible cannons in "The Sanada's Resolve"

Ornithicide - Bronze - Defeated the Onmoraki during "Resentment Unleashed"

The Sinister Arts - Bronze - Destroyed all the Revenant contraptions on "The Last Samurai"

I hope that final stand trophy means Way of the Demon or higher cause with the new difficulty there is no point in replaying Way of the Demon all the way.

Edit: Nevermind just means the DLC

Hugstable

Banned
Hopefully there's a sale for the main game soon, really wanna jump on it and give it a try. Stayed pretty dark on the game and I love Souls type games

Izuna

Banned
omfg that Trophy holy shit

can I do the new difficulty by getting to the end of the game, and not doing DLC1 and 2?

because I wanna play this sooooo fucking bad

The game that keeps on giving! all this content all in one year. I still gotta finish the second DLC, but Nioh takes so much outta me despite how much i love it. Last time i played I was no where as good as I was before.

Izuna

Banned
No. You have to have DLC1 and DLC2 and beat those difficulties first.

Shucks, so on WotW I gotta do DLC1 and 2.

Maybe I'll play it tonight, work is in 12 hours so I can get like 4.5 hours in tonight, which should unlock the new difficulty.

Just hoping that DLC2 isn't long af. I just wanna be on the latest difficulty and play a bit each day.

xuchu

No new weapon but instead each weapon has two new skills added (some of which were boss exclusive skills). Some of them have the parry input though and I'll never sacrifice my backwave/parry inputs for them.

No new weapon but instead each weapon has two new skills added (some of which were boss exclusive skills). Some of them have the parry input though and I'll never sacrifice my backwave/parry inputs for them.

I'd agree for stuff like the Katana. But, for weapons like the Axe or Odachi, I'd gladly give up those garbage "counters" for something else.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I NEED that nioh complete edition japan is getting. NEED IT

I've spent over 500 hours on the base game but have not invested into the DLC for that very reason

Top Bottom