• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Notch outbids Jay-Z and Beyonce for 70$ million Beverly Hills mansion

Figured this would be better suited for Gaming since Notch is involved

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2014/...egamansion_from_beyonce_and_jayz_for_70mm.php

Back in August, a completely ridiculous spec megamansion hit the market in Beverly Hills asking $85 million—it's outfitted with a candy room, a car showroom, vodka and tequila bars, a 54-foot curved glass door that opens onto the pool, eight bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, apartment-sized closets, and a movie theater, and even the listing called it "an overwhelming sensory experience"—and somehow it stoked fevered bidding wars. Combatants included Most Important Couple in the World Beyoncé and Jay-Z, and word came earlier this month that they were winning with a $70 million offer. The house has just sold for $70 million ... but to Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson. "Cases of Dom Perignon were part of the deal."

2014.08_85mil.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
got to spend all that MS money on something?

vypek

Searched for threads with Notch in the title. Most recent were about Notch leaving Mojang, Bloomberg article, ice bucket challenge, Wii U comments

Ah. Makes sense. The other one doesnt mention him by name at all but the rest of the title is pretty much the same.

El_Calhau

Neo Member
I really hope he's not, but I think he may be depressed. Like, "I've got millions of dollars in my bank account and I lost the interest in making video games so I'm going to spend my money I'll never use on a fucking mansion" kind of depressed.

Top Bottom