• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that we know....which system(s) will you be buying next gen?

Nibel

Wii U is already in da house as well as Don Vita and 3DS X-LLO

#TeamPS4

Maybe a Xbox One if it gets cheap because of Halo/Gears

I was already leaning towards Sony but if they don't implement the system wide 'online passes' that Microsoft have, I think that pretty much pushes me in their direction.

Guevara

Probably a PS4 only (although I might go Alienware/Steambox only). And the Vita I already have if that counts.

That's a major downgrade from owning every console and both handhelds this gen. I just don't feed the need to own every system anymore.

Nope. Don't have much of an idea about the types of games that'll be coming to either system. We also don't know how much they cost. I think I'll know after E3 though.

PS4 + 3DS, probably. The price and used game policy must agree with for the former.

Will get a Wii U later for X, SMTxFE, and Pikmin.

Pandemic

Psht, who needs a PS4 when you can have an ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, VOICE COMMANDED, KINECT-GOODNESS, ALL IN ONE! I do, I do!

PS4 day one, provided KZ:SF brings the series back to KZ2's glory days
PC upgrade when I have a significant amount of moneys in the bank
Wii U the moment the next 3D Mario game drops, because I'm a sheep
Xbox One if/when Halo 5 ends up being substantially less disappointing than Halo 4 was

Xbox One. Was considering buying a PS4 for Destiny's exclusive content, but I'll hold out till E3 to see what the content is. If it's just clothing or something small like that, there is no reason to buy a PS4. Destiny will probably be on Xbox One.

Xbox One and PC next gen.

I'm leaning more towards extending the life of this generation farther in the near term, perhaps by buying an additional current generation system. The other option is to simply tap out, thank the gaming industry for the good times, but move in another directions with my free time. I don't know when or if I will be motivated to buy a next generation system. Although at this point, I'd lean towards saying if I did, it would be PS4.

Kinyou

PS 4 has tons of social crap I don't want and the Xbox has tons of TV crap I don't want

Will wait and see what exclusives there are.

Top Bottom