• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that we know....which system(s) will you be buying next gen?

NYCrooner

Already own the Wii U and will wait and see on replacing my 360. I'm considering PC gaming now after two lackluster showings by Sony and MS.

Vinnk

WiiU this summer.
PS4 after first price drop (or sooner depending on the games announced at E3)
Whever the Newest iPad is next year

XboxOne when I decide that consumer rights no longer matter or Shenmue 3 is announced.

witness

Only if Sony doesnt take the same anti consumer stance that MS took. If they go down the same road, I will not support either machine. I would actually consider a Wii U depending on how their fall line up looks, and I would consider the vita and 3ds as well.

TRios Zen

Depending on price/launch games, I'll buy either a Xbox One or PS4 at launch, and the other shortly thereafter.

If price on both is reasonable and there are tantalizing launch games, I might buy both day 1.

I haven't bought a WiiU yet, but likely will soon.

Still waiting for E3.

I want to see what Nintendo has in store.

I want to see what Sony's plans are for the PS4. Used games or not? Always online or not? Need more details.

The thing is I don't buy used games, but I share it with my friend from work or my cousin and it sucks that everyone has to buy additional copies now. Oh well, I guess that is the future.

Top Bottom