• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2015 [Up3: Combined Hardware For PS4 + XB1 + Wii U]

You can make the argument but we have nothing to go on until Uncharted 4 comes out.

PS2 being number one had best selling FPS games that didin't come near Halo 1 and 2.

So long as UC4 increases in sales in the first month over UC3, it should out do Halo 5's launch month. Halo 5 didn't exactly pull crazy, unbeatable numbers.

graywolf323

very impressive by Fallout 4, really expected Star Wars to take #2 behind CoD

also PS4 winning in November? wonder how close it was

You can make the argument but we have nothing to go on until Uncharted 4 comes out.

PS2 being number one had best selling FPS games that didin't come near Halo 1 and 2.

Those FPS games weren't as popular as Halo or nearly as good. Uncharted is pretty damn popular, it's associated with the Sony brand in a big way just like Halo is to Microsoft.

Sarobi

Banned
I'm not that surprised by Black Ops 3 selling better on Xbox One. It'll take a little more time for PlayStation's partnership to take affect (First DLC + all that eSports stuff). I'm surprised by Fallout 4 selling better on PS4, though.

DieH@rd

Banned
In the madness, the monthly ranking on Amazon was updated for December:

#3: PS4 BF bundle
#12: PS4 UC bundle
#15: WiiU Mario Kart 8 bundle
#32: XB1 GeoW bundle

Not sure it's completely fixed yet, but that's where we're at for now.

PS4 is a beast™

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Just to recap:

1. Activision Blizzard
2. Bethesda
3. Electronic Arts
4. Electronic Arts
5. Take-Two
6. Electronic Arts
7. Electronic Arts
8. Microsoft
9. Ubisoft
10. Ubisoft

Bethesda and Microsoft release titles like this about once every three years. It wouldn't be uncommon for their spots to go to Activision or Take-Two.

So did Rock band die or something?

Also what happened to Skylanders? Did Disney Infinity Flop even with Starwars? Was Lego Dimensions Reconfirmed as a bad idea? Amiibo increasing or decline yoy?

Also what about Tony Hawk 5? the sales were massive for that at this store i was at this one time recently at some point.

RexNovis

Banned
Never forget.

rTJ8jwZ.png

LMFAO at this! How the hell did he even come to that conclusion? Like what possible logic could there be to that statement?

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
He's probably been taken by a joke that Zhuge tweeted. The desperate and dim alike have failed to notice how obvious it was.

Re-posting from the other page because you're throwing names out but not comprehending his tweet.

More than 1 million tombs were raided on Xbox One this November.

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/675091109723394049

There are 9 tombs in the game, so 1 million divided by 9 would be 111k, but it's over that, so expect a bit higher.

The game did sub Type-0 numbers in the US, thanks Kagari for the 200k info there.

Josman

Every game selling better on PS4 (when you include digital and bundles) must be what really hurts Microsoft, as the profit comes from software.

But yeah, this proves exclusives don't drive console sales and that Halo isn't what it used to be.

Radec

I'm not that surprised by Black Ops 3 selling better on Xbox One. It'll take a little more time for PlayStation's partnership to take affect (First DLC + all that eSports stuff). I'm surprised by Fallout 4 selling better on PS4, though.

Don't be surprised. That's not the total numbers. Destiny sold more software on Xbone before. But counting Bundles, PS4 won. By a lot.

jmaine_ph

In the madness, the monthly ranking on Amazon was updated for December:

#3: PS4 BF bundle
#12: PS4 UC bundle
#15: WiiU Mario Kart 8 bundle
#32: XB1 GeoW bundle

Not sure it's completely fixed yet, but that's where we're at for now.
Jesus Christ.

nib95

Banned
Which is still pretty bad.

Don't want to get you in trouble or anything, but I know you have some contacts with SE. What is the internal response from SE regarding TR's sales? Also, is there any exit strategy or clause to get out of the mess, in order to attempt to re-invigorate sales, perhaps releasing other versions sooner, or anything like that?

Hoje0308

Banned
Just to recap:

1. Activision Blizzard
2. Bethesda
3. Electronic Arts
4. Electronic Arts
5. Take-Two
6. Electronic Arts
7. Electronic Arts
8. Microsoft
9. Ubisoft
10. Ubisoft

Bethesda and Microsoft release titles like this about once every three years. It wouldn't be uncommon for their spots to go to Activision or Take-Two.

Jesus, I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, given the large presence of sports titles and other annualized franchises.

Hard to feel bad for Square over Tomb Raider. The exclusivity deal was idiotic and then they decided to launch on the same day as Fallout 4. The outcome was obvious.

Gurish

Wonder how close CoD was. I doubt the PS4 CoD bundle moved all that much.

Are you kidding? PS4 sold like crazy, of course the COD bundle moved lots of consoles, what else did it do? you think it just sat there on the shelf? lol

I bet COD on PS4 sold more, just like FO4 on XB1.

Top Bottom