• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for October 2015 [Up1: Xbox #1]

That has to be for consoles combined or AssCreed. If thats Halo 5 then this thread is going nuclear. Pray for those pies.

Edit: Oh ok cool lol. That would've been insane.

Guys, remember John Harker's post about Halo 5's attachment rate being barely over 10%? If Halo 5 sold 580K, the attachment rate would be below that.

Armadilo

Banned
bunch of salt because I heard it from some guy on Twitter but somehow he got a number of 800,000 people are playing Black Ops 3 online on the PS4

- possible since this is the first good COD that you can play on the current gen consoles

Most of those bundles amazon was showing were for this month? Can you please word that better? Anyway, yes, it was ahead. But there were several other bundle's that charted as well. And like I said, Amazon's streak was broken in October.

All the PS4 bundles that amazon showing that ahead of X1 coming out in Nov .
Yes the UC bundle ahead but not much , people were call this month close either way .
Plus amazon streak was broken before .

Bishop89

insiders with solid track record with access to npd data have in a roundabout way confirmed less than 1 million for halo 5

would you believe if cream sugar confirms it as well or you don't know him as well?
Wow, if that's true then ms is in trouble if their flagship title bombs (relative to the franchise). Again, IF it did.

Can we please stop reposting Tweets from a person banned from GAF who has already had to retract multiple Tweets tonight because they were wrong? I could've sworn reposts like these were outlawed after all the FamousMortimer ruckus. But even if not, they're counterproductive.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Does this ZhugeEX have a GAF account? Has she or he been vetted by Bish et al?

Sorry other red named people on the site, it's always been Bish that I've seen call out so called insiders out to verify.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
If its combined PS4XB1, Sony did 276k...which isn't so bad a loss, and lines up with Cosmic's words about 270 something

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So Halo month and the gap is only 30k in favor of XB1? Anyone know the gap the PS3 had over the XB360 the month MGS4 came out?

If that is the case, then I can see why MSFT never released the number of units sold for Halo, just sales gross fluff.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Does this ZhugeEX have a GAF account? Has she or he been vetted by Bish et al?

Sorry other red named people on the site, it's always been Bish that I've seen so called insiders out to verify..

Zhuge used to be on GAF, but he didn't have insider information back then (no idea if he does now either). Seems like he's gotten banned since then, but I don't know the circumstances. He was a great resource for past info, making graphs, and anything about Koei-Tecmo.

heidern

Ryng_Tolu's crusade for Splatoon outselling Halo 5 worldwide is looking more and more reasonable.

That's just crazy. With the kind of budget Halo gets it even puts the viability of the franchise into question. Nadella made a salient point that games are strategically right at the top in the modern tech world but I don't know what strategy they can take on consoles to take advantage of this now that their two key pillars(Kinect, Halo) have collapsed.

Assassins Creed also won't be viable is it only sells a couple of million. The AAA IP graveyard that already includes Bioshock and MGS has a whole host of potential new entrants in the not too distant future including AC, Tomb Raider, Titanfall, the big Japanese IPs, first party giants like Halo and Gran Turismo and even something like Watchdogs if it can't show staying power. I can see why Activision spent most of their cash buying up King.

bunch of salt because I heard it from some guy on Twitter but somehow he got a number of 800,000 people are playing Black Ops 3 online on the PS4

- possible since this is the first good COD that you can play on the current gen consoles

Its gonna be huge. Activision already said launch was up over both Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. What did those debut at?

Madness

I swear there should be a 5-10 minute post ban on this twitter bait. Several pages of Halo only did 580k only for it to be something else, now it's all speculation for combined consoles etc.

Top Bottom