• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Square Enix E3 Hype Video

Ryan95

Let's get back on track here people, with 3 games revealed at the Sony e3 conference (FF7:re, World of Final Fantasy and the new Hitman game) there are still 3 unnanounced games to be revealed today.

WHAT COULD THEY BE?!

Star Ocean?

FFXII HD? (this one seems unlikely after FFVIIR)

FF Explorers?

KH 1.5+2.5+DDD HD?

Dragon Quest? (localizations of 3DS VIII or VII are likelier than a new title, because they'll be probably waiting for DQH to come out here before announcing something new)

SaGa 2015? (maybe they're trying to give Vita some more attention, but it is as unlikely as FFXII IMO)

FF Agito/Type 0 PC news?

Mobile stuff? (I personally think Kingdom Hearts chi mobile version has a good chance to be brought to the west)

Let's get back on track here people, with 3 games revealed at the Sony e3 conference (FF7:re, World of Final Fantasy and the new Hitman game) there are still 3 unnanounced games to be revealed today.

WHAT COULD THEY BE?!

I think a PS4 version of the Kingdom Hearts saga is a lock, as well as a FF12HD. I can hope and pray for DQ7 and 8 on 3DS as well

Intel_89

I think the bleeped games aren't going to be simple localizations coming off of the three that were announced a couple of hours ago, which (despite of leaks) weren't officially announced at the time.

I agree that a KH Compilation is probably going to be one of the remaining three, I'm hoping for DQ XI and a new Chrono series game.

do you think we get atleast a small glimpse of new infos on the FF7 Remake today??

Maybe which engine it will use, if there will be major changes.
I hope they are saying something.

WHAT COULD THEY BE?!
Dragon Quest games on Nintendo console?

Any chance of a FFXII HD remaster announcement? I'm honestly hoping they do, but i'm sceptical they'll devote time to it considering the amount of games they have to talk about.

At this point I just want Masato Kato and Yasunori Mitsuda to reunite on some work. It doesn't have to be Chrono. Just give Kato some work and get Mitsuda to do a full soundtrack for once.

Top Bottom