• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD confirmed for a 12/12 Western release. (PC, PS4, XB1; U$19.99)

Platinum trophy here I come. Please let me use the touchpad to brush.

18qpqssvyb1w7gif.gif

witness

I wanted a Switch version for portability 😟 Still will get it anyway on my Pro, should look stunning in 4K.

NeoRaider

How is 20$ price surprise for so many ppl?
Were you expecting 40, 30??

I mean it's more than 10 years old game.

Might give it another go at this price point. I got fairly far into the game and lost interest because I couldnt figure out what to do.

jonno394

Might buy on PC as long as I can run it in 4K. PS4 version (without a pro) is worthless to me seeing as I have it on PS3 already.

Good price though, nice artwork too.

MorshuTheTrader

Neo Member
Was actually thinking a couple weeks ago about how I'd like a port to new consoles since I never got to play it. Will definitely pick it up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the correct price and everything. Ill finally play this game, yay.

Look I like my games to run at 60 fps to but c'mon guys not even giving it a chance because it might be at 30 fps? The game has always run at 30 and it's always looked fine that way, this is not a game that needs to be in 60 to enjoy.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
We already had like 3-4 threads about this potential Okami HD re-release..all of them more or less confirmed there was no Switch release, those threads were probably the spots to express your discomfort with that decisions.

As someone who was banned for the same issue on a past Capcom official announcement that skipped Switch....its not worth it. Capcom gonna Capcom.
Maybe QLOC.

QLOC ? Did they work on PS3 version too ?
Honestly the first time im hearing that name.

Wamb0wneD

Watch it be 30€ in Germany for some reason.
Welp, At that price I wouldn't even have a problem getting it for PS4 now and for Switch later (hopefully). I'm in.

Ridley327

Oh cool, you can select between widescreen and 4:3 display modes. I know that sounds like a silly thing, but the 4:3 framing is actually very appropriate for the game and very evocative of the original sumi-e artwork.

Top Bottom