• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD confirmed for a 12/12 Western release. (PC, PS4, XB1; U$19.99)

Where's my limited edition? :/

Seems like I really have to import it from asia and it will most likely still have all language on it.

I love that cover. I went full digital a while ago but for this game maybe I do an exception. Also, great price. Was expecting a bit more, honestly.

I wish more devs took advantage of the Steam Controller with their Steam releases. Snappy 1:1 camera movement, and painting with the trackpad would be more than enough for me to buy Okami again. Unlikely, since Capcom releases actively work against playing with the device. I'm just going to go finish it on PS3. Though have to admit, it's nice to see more console classics hit PC.

I thought any game with controller support automatically had Steam Controller support?

big_erk

how long until someone makes an IGN version
okami_hde_boxart_ign.jpg
Was already working on it.

Pejo

Gold Member
In on PC for sure. Can't wait to finally finish this game, I only made it about 2/3 of the way through the first time. It's a long ass game.

I'm a fan of the "do whatever the hell you want with your money", but I will never understand this.

Okami is one of my top 5 favorite games of all time, I just wanna support it. I'll probably only buy one physical copy when it comes down to it, but I'd triple-dip on this release if it also comes to Switch eventually.

Sailent

Banned
Okami is one of my top 5 favorite games of all time, I just wanna support it. I'll probably only buy one physical copy when it comes down to it, but I'd triple-dip on this release if it also comes to Switch eventually.

I think you buying one copy or four, or eight will not affect their decission to make a port on another platform.

That's my take on the "dipping". But hey, whatever rocks your boat dude, good on you for having your hobbies!

This will be the fifth time I'm buying this game. That boxart is too good.

You can pay the artist and print a poster :_D

ubercheez

That box art is gorgeous. I already have this on PS3, so I don't know if it's worth the buy unless there's some improvements from that version, but still... having a physical box would be nice.

Top Bottom