• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Anyone claimed The Dream Walker OT? Checked the first post and the past few pages, but nothing came up. Figured I'd write up a quick one if no one has because the album is out today and I want to discuss it and the short.

Roo

That's gone in the next update, I must've missed it when I culled the other shitty no-shows.
That's awesome, Nemesis.
Didn't read too much into the list but I thought it wasn't fair such games were still "reserved" even when there's no official sign of them.

Nemesis_

So is Zelda brandon's then? :)

I don't know how to approach this, my best thing is just to ask brandon to contact the other guy and see what's going on - maybe stuff has changed. I tried to contact brandon via Twitter but yeah it won't let me so not sure what's going on with that :/

Gears of War Collection (If it happens) ? Can I has it?

no

That's awesome, Nemesis.
Didn't read too much into the list but I thought it wasn't fair such games were still "reserved" even when there's no official sign of them.

Yeah, I removed a few ridiculous ones like Luigi's Mansion 2 Wii U but I never got around to removing Metroid, I can't believe I missed it.

Levyne

Banned
Probably best to just wait until an announcement or a leak of something like that, so it just doesn't sit claimed if it never actually happens.

Edit: Actually...removing the edit. Could be interpreted the wrong way.

THEF3AR

Probably best to just wait until an announcement or a leak of something like that, so it just doesn't sit claimed if it never actually happens.

Edit: Actually...removing the edit. Could be interpreted the wrong way.

Oh. I thought someone claimed it. I read up on the OP and realized it has to have more solid evidence of being in existence!

So I'm not seeing Elite Dangerous as being claimed. As it's coming out on November 16th I'd like to volunteer to create the OT. Please let me know if already claimed.

Volcynika

OP has this at least!

- If someone else wants the thread after you, WORK WITH THEM. You are not entitled to make the thread exclusively. It's not your personal fortress. The claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making duelling threads, it's not about allowing you to exclude others. If there are any problems cooperating, solve them yourselves. This is not kindergarten, moderators here are not your teachers.

:p

Jawmuncher

Easy. Collab between Dahbomb and Nemesis_

After all of that for posting sake Dahbomb posts the thread for DMC4 and Nemesis_ posts the thread for DmC.

JayEH

You mind if I work with you on this? I did the All-Star Battle thread and I'd love to get involved in the Eyes of Heaven thread too.

Yeah sure, I was going to ask if anyone from the community thread wanted to help anyway. We'll get in contact once we have more info about the game. Welcome aboard!

Whatever, people feel more entitled to do something then so be it.

Like RE6 all over again :/

If you want to do the OT(s), then do it. You have just as much of a right to do it as anyone else.

Roo

Yeah, not cool to pressurise someone like that because he claimed a thread sooner. Cooperation would have been the way to go.
The worst part is that they didn't even ask him if he wanted some help doing those threads.
They basically told him to fuck off.

The worst part is that they didn't even ask him if he wanted some help doing those threads.

I don't even know what happened. All I saw is him edit his post to say "redacted". If he still wants it, he's free to PM me.

Edit: I see that he felt pressured reading through the rest of the page (should have done this in the first place). If Nemesis wants it, it's his.

Nemesis_

Yup and then I get a PM asking to "negotiate" by not doing DMC4 and just doing DmC (which I myself marked as tentative anyway so it's not like I was grabbing both).

Doesn't help that people are using stupid language like this

After some drama, I have claimed the DMC4SE OT.

DmC DE OT is still up for grabs though.

Well, you do seem to be a fucking celebrity in this town.

and then the other shit in this thread already

Bro come on now....

At least let me do DMC4SE...

I'd rather have it be put up to a vote in the DmC and DMC4 reveal thread over who should have the OTs.

DahBomb should at least get the DMC4 one :<

makes me not bothered. Just ridiculous that people think they're entitled to things more so than others just because they're "bigger fans" or whatever. Doesn't help that everyone in that thread was behaving as if it was in the hands of a fucking moron or something but oh well.

I don't care though. The DmC OT is in good hands as my original intention was to bring balance to both rather than what happened with the terrible elitism and snobbery in the original DmC OT so yeah. All done :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom