• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

edit should also put in where i started :x

Since S3s ending soon some stats for me:

Started: 2316
Season High: 3604
Current SR: 3575
134 Hours of Comp S3 played

Top 5 Heroes:
Ana: 45 Hours with 49% win rate
Roadhog: 32 Hours with 53% win rate
Zarya: 14 Hours with 53% win rate
Lucio: 7 Hours with 57% win rate
Soldier76: 6 Hours with 55% win rate

h8 drawssss or my ana would be above 50

That's a lot of hours this season lol. I think I might be on 30ish for season 3. I went from 2300-3000 with my most played heroes being Dva and Rein.

Aaaand... it's over. Ended at 2977 after a season high of 3199. I'm happy that it acomplished my goal of making it into diamond, but I wish I could have ended on a higher note. Hopefully I don't get punished for that in my placements for S4.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I seem to peak at 2.8k now both seasons. Ended 2.35k. Diamond is my goal next season, but I'll just focus on improving myself.

I think I'm nearing my my 6K threshold for CP but gold weapons are so boring.

Nimby

Banned
So in that web Sombra made, you have Numbani and Doomfist, with spider-like Omnic linked to both. That 4chan leak said the next hero was a quadruped female Omnic who hailed from Numbani.

Season high of 3933, ended 3310.

Wish I could have gotten back into masters to end it, but I did reach my goal of finally getting into masters. Next season's goal is to stay at that rank.

jviggy43

If he's taking about scatter than its not even a contest about which ability is the most annoying one shot.

At least scatter has a reasonable cooldown.

We were discussing scatter, and no again, roadhog is not a one shot like scatter arrow is. If you want to argue about it not being fair thats a different discussion. Scatter one shots without even requiring a direct hit, road needs to land a hook and then shoot to get the kill. (I also cannot believe how salty people generally seem to be over roadhog.)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
We were discussing scatter, and no again, roadhog is not a one shot like scatter arrow is. If you want to argue about it not being fair thats a different discussion. Scatter one shots without even requiring a direct hit, road needs to land a hook and then shoot to get the kill. (I also cannot believe how salty people generally seem to be over roadhog.)

You do know that the window to actually one shot with scatter is fairly narrow right? Like you can't hit them in the body, and you need to hit them like directly in front of their feet to actually get a spread that can one shot the smaller hitboxes. Also if they're on an incline or stairs your angle gets fucked up real bad.

Hook's hitbox is way more forgiving.

Skii

Good to see you embrace being a reinhardt main now. Let go of your Reaper/Genji days.

Actually, whenever I play Genji in comp, I tend to do well. I just need to trust my Genji more. That's it, you've changed my mind. Golden shurikens here I come.

Jellie

Actually, whenever I play Genji in comp, I tend to do well. I just need to trust my Genji more. That's it, you've changed my mind. Golden shurikens here I come.

But think about that nepal game where you were Genji. Did well but still lost. Rein main is a better choice.

So in that web Sombra made, you have Numbani and Doomfist, with spider-like Omnic linked to both. That 4chan leak said the next hero was a quadruped female Omnic who hailed from Numbani.

You're saying it's possible the web is good evidence for the leak, but it could be the other way around. Maybe the leak is simply a guess created from what we see in the web (and nobody noticed the connection until now)? I'm not saying it's fake, just that maybe we shouldn't take it for truth yet.

jviggy43

You do know that the window to actually one shot with scatter is fairly narrow right? Like you can't hit them in the body, and you need to hit them like directly in front of their feet to actually get a spread that can one shot the smaller hitboxes. Also if they're on an incline or stairs your angle gets fucked up real bad.

Hook's hitbox is way more forgiving.

Again youre still not having the same conversation as what to was originally being discussed. Idk how to even argue this any more considering the word "one" is used right in the terminology and as far as I know the hook does not kill a character with full life in one button press like scatter arrow does.

pizzacat

Banned
DF5597FFC373B74334378C72A1D89D71A47409A6

243513506358362112.png

Nimby

Banned
You're saying it's possible the web is good evidence for the leak, but it could be the other way around. Maybe the leak is simply a guess created from what we see in the web (and nobody noticed the connection until now)? I'm not saying it's fake, just that maybe we shouldn't take it for truth yet.

It correctly predicted the Lunar New Year event as well, and this spider thing has shown up in previous concept art too.

I think it's strengthened by the fact Efi was revealed today.

Not saying it is 'the truth' it's just interesting.

Blues1990

Lucio's golden gun looks great with some skins but sadly it doesn't look good with his best skin
hqdefault.jpg

As much as I love Seleção (and football, in general), Synaesthesia is my go-to skin for the Brazilian DJ, and the gun complements it very nicely.

I just want to unlock everything for Mei, because it's Mei. The adorable marshmallow.

Edwardo

Well I didn't get to 3k, but got a season and career high of 2898. I'm ~600cp short of a new golden gun too. I think ill def be able to get that next season. Either Lucio or Reinhardt to go along with Mercy.

Roubjon

I got to my ninth placement match and then the season ended. I'm bummed. I would have been around Platinum it looks like, which I feel is pretty good since I only started playing PC a week ago.

Man, I thought this season end was going to give me enough points to finally get a golden weapon. I also expected the patch to buff Mercy to drop today.

Bummers all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom