• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalflame

Gold Member
Tracer guns, Genji sword, Rein hammer, or Ana rifle?

The answer is obvious:

anawiuee.png

Thewonandonly

So next season my goal is to make it in top 500 on Xbox. Currently my season high was 3305 so I'm not terrible at the game, but who do I watch on YouTube to get better. Are then any really good tip videos or should I just start watching a bunch of pro tournaments?

Nimby

Banned
Quad DPS, no tank again

Honestly, it kinda sucks. Weird, don't understand why Hammers stuck on it the whole match. Mercy is not Robs hero

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wonder if this will make people more accepting of sombra in comp.

Because I don't get annoyed at people who want to play sombra, I get annoyed at people who throw fits at people wanting to play sombra before the match even begins.

Gorillaz

yea idk what I want to spend my points on

After playing rein alot this last week of comp, I think maybe him especially since the weapon in the lunar skin in gold looks sooooooo good brehs. I almost cried in the preview screen.

I wonder if this will make people more accepting of sombra in comp.

Because I don't get annoyed at people who want to play sombra, I get annoyed at people who throw fits at people wanting to play sombra before the match even begins.

sombra is going to be huge in season 4. People will be taking time in the offseason to practice her a bit more. I already see this coming a mile away.

Alot less bitching probably will happen next season.

Antiwhippy

Man, team lliquid has terrible game awareness overall. How the fuck do you let super just walk out and shatter you like that.

Team Liquid seems to have the same issues as their LoL squad in that they just allow things to happen to them without really attempting to make a proactive counter to it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Moonmoon ever play widow on twitch? Isn't he always a tank?

I think he just bought widow's golden weapons and people lost it lol

He has a shit ton of golden weapons anyways. Only hero he plays semi-regulalry that he's never bought golden for is Winston which is like a running joke at this point.

Veelk

Banned
Okay, hey, maybe things will be different now that it's in the off season and people don't have to worry about rank. I even have team of 5 people who are in a party, surely they must communicate!

*the enemy team laughs behind their Rein shield, Mercy pumping life and buffs into them, their roadhog feasts on our dead bodies, and symmetra makes them unkillable. My team decides we need neither healers nor tanks.*

*sigh*

Offseason ranked seems to be an extended QP.

offseason is when the true boosted bonobos of ranked come out and play, where they try really hard, still suck balls and play it off as, "it's the preseason, i'm not trying anyways."

don't play offseason ranked

Antiwhippy

Grimreality + agilities is seriously one of the best DPS duos out there mechanically.

2nd best to Flow3r + saebleyoube to me.

antitrop

2CP is embarrassing for the game

It wasn't as bad when the game first came out, but in this post-Ana world of burst healing, the stalls are just dumb. It's dumb. It's dumb to play, dumb to watch.

Duraigo

Just played a mystery game with a couple of people from gaf. Most of the match consisted of us vs three D.vas', two Lucios', and an Ana. Needless to say
933792cbff084a60.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom