• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 7, 2015

Everything outside of the top 10 sells very few copies. Even in the top 10 itself we are talking about a few thousand max.

Yup, no doubt in my mind the relatively slow period and low sales outside of the top ten as a result is the reason for Horizon 2 doing well.

Still, it's steadily climbing. Will it be able to hit the top ten before things start to normalise and we start getting near weekly releases again.

Hasney

Glad to see TH:1886 at the top, I though the title was a fantastic experience, but the critical mauling will definitely affect it's legs.

That and the giant number of used copies flooding the market already.

I hope we get some indication of numbers. Being #1 in this time period is no achievement at all.

That and the giant number of used copies flooding the market already.

I hope we get some indication of numbers. Being #1 in this time period is no achievement at all.

250 at CEX is within about what you'd expect to see the first weekend after a new release.

The cash they offer for the game is low though considering it's a new release. Guess they are preparing for a rush of people trying to get some money back on the game.

Hasney

250 at CEX is within about what you'd expect to see the first weekend after a new release.

The cash they offer for the game is low though considering it's a new release. Guess they are preparing for a rush of people trying to get some money back on the game.

It was £36 on Friday cash and £38 trade, then dropped on the Saturday. It was already at 180 copies by COP Friday and I was gutted I missed closing time by taking an extra hour to platinum the game.

Guy behind me in the queue bought The Order too. Shame I didn't notice before I hit the checkout as I could have made a deal.

I think they lowered it on the day of release because loads of people got it for £33 with the Rakuten voucher.

jonno394

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Seeing the low trade in value has sort of made my mind up (along with the fact that I thought the game was fantastic) to keep it, and hope for some good additional "epilogue" DLC.

Top Bottom