• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Partial) Future List of 360 BC Games

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find it- when does this launch and will the games run identically in terms of framerate and resolution?

SpotAnime

One thing that may be interesting to see how it plays out. Notice how some (read: certainly not all) titles which have gotten HD remasters are not on the BC list, presumably at the publisher's request. Well lets say next year Bethesda announces a Fallout 3 HD remaster. Hypothetical, the exact title/publisher doesn't matter. So does said BC title get removed from the list retroactively? Is that a scenario which might happen?

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Hoping to see more Dead Rising and Resident Evil titles as they go...

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
The more they add, the better. Hopefully, they add most, if not all, XBLA titles. Those shouldn't be much of a reach, I think.

What about Kinect? Will the X360 Kinect games work through the X1 Kinect?

B-Ri

I have 4 of the games listed in OP.

I'm not holding my breath to ever playing MvC2 and MvC3 on XBO. Those are the mainly two games I'm missing out on.

Store is totally fucked for most people. Everyone is either downloading Mass Effect and nowhere near completion, or can't even view the 360 games.

I put in my Banjo Kazooie N&B disc and it won't work right now. Meh.

Heh, not the best first impression.

Still, here's hoping it's worth it in the end. I'd quite like to revisit some old games. Hopefully Shadow Complex makes it across at some point.

Binary Domain too....

And Deadly Premonition.

And Crackdown

And Ninja Gaiden 2

And Arkham Asylum....

These are some of my most wanted BC games besides Bayo & Vanquish

Hard Corps Uprising + DLC
Virtual On OT XBLA
Mushihimesama Futari
The Darkness
Metal Slug XX (aka MS7)

I'm guessing the Xbone doesn't have system link right? Would have been great if I could system link a game of Virtual On between 360 and X1

Klart

I guess Castle Crashers will not be on the list as they just announced Castle Crashers Remastered for XboxOne.

So much for not paying for games you already have...

From that initial list, only really excited about Shadow Complex, a game I owned but never played and now really want to play it again. (My 360 is upstairs and used primarily as my fiance's media center.

But, of course, want to see RDR, NCAA Football 2014, and Trials Evolution in the future. Red Dead Redemption is truly the biggest one on here, as we'll finally have some native screenshot support for this game. I'll likely play it again, too.

Didn't see any mention of how DLC will work for previous games.

Those, Blue Dragon, Red Dead, and Amped 3 are really about all I would want

This. And no blue dragon sucks too.

No Tales of Vesperia or Lost Odyssey, no interest.

The one thing that I'd really care about are the 360-exclusive JRPGs.

They are even mostly MS-published, they should get those to work :/

i remember at least some of these working already in the actual BC announcement thread specifically LO and Blue dragon.

could be remembering wrong.

I guess Castle Crashers will not be on the list as they just announced Castle Crashers Remastered for XboxOne.

So much for not paying for games you already have...

That is up to the publisher/developer of the game. Plus, there are several games on that list that already have remastered versions, so it may be BC yet.

LeBoef

phil spencer said at gb that they re working on lost odyssey. "they currently have an issue with multi disc games and working on it. kinect only games wont make it over ever."

Megasoum

Banned
Phil said on the GB Stream last night that they are currently unable to make it work for multi-disc games (for example Forza 4 in your list) but that they are working on it so this might take a while before we see it.

Edit:
We need some Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey up in here.

Those are the two examples Phil used on the stream when talking about multi discs games he'd love to see on there but not possible yet.

Phil said on the GB Stream last night that they are currently unable to make it work for multi-disc games (for example Forza 4 in your list) but that they are working on it so this might take a while before we see it.

Edit:

Those are the two examples Phil used on the stream when talking about multi discs games he'd love to see on there but not possible yet.

Phil also said no 360 Kinect-based games, due to differences in the 360 Kinect's camera compared to XB1 Kinect's camera.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
All the XBLA titles will work at some point in time, yes? If so then I will definitely upgrade.

Well... a lot (read: majority) of them will

Unfortunately any game that has a license attached to it is unlikely

So marvel vs capcom, for example...

Tain

None of the big ones for me, but that's to be expected.

I have a handful of US games that won't run on my Japanese 360. Culdcept Saga, the Armored Core games, and Guilty Gear 2 are the big ones for me.

Phinor

With Shadow Complex on that list already, the only other game I desperately want is Red Dead Redemption.

So earlier today I thought to give the good old X360 a try and see what's happening on that system. Plugged it in, power on.. red ring of death, terrible noise and terrible smell. That's my last previous gen system dead so I now live completely in the fut.. now?

Top Bottom