• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Partial) Future List of 360 BC Games

Regiruler

I didn't know Vanquish (and Bayo) were already soft-confirmed to be BC. Might tie into a future scalebound promotion somehow.

Jobbs

Banned
The only thing I care about right now is Tales of Vesperia, because I want to play it again and there's no other way but this since I don't have a 360 anymore.

Strange no PGR as MS own the rights to that.

A friend of mine noted there is a sound bug that happens when you install PGR4 to the hard drive... could potentially be an issue for getting it on BC

but they don't own the rights to geometry wars

Given MS was the publisher of Geometry Wars pre-Activision buyout (and is still listed as such for the original and presumably Waves) I doubt that will be a huge problem.

terrisus

No RPGs?
(Although it's always possible I missed something. But nonetheless)
I'm very disappointed.

Hopefully they'll come soon, as that was my main reason for being interested in this.

(Yes, I know this was just a partial/unofficial list)

Sobriquet

No RPGs?
(Although it's always possible I missed something. But nonetheless)
I'm very disappointed.

Hopefully they'll come soon, as that was my main reason for being interested in this.

(Yes, I know this was just a partial/unofficial list)

Spencer said they're figuring out how to get multi-disc games working (Lost Odyssey; Blue Dragon).

fork_bomb

Banned
VANQUISH HYPE

but no RDR
i am sad

PyQJqrn.png

Top Bottom