• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peggle 2 coming to Ps4

i'm just teasing, but i can't imagine what makes something "console worthy"

As a consumer, he reserves the right to categorize and sub-categorize games in whichever way he likes, whether or not that matches other peoples definitions, in the same way people do with other media. It happens all the time, I don't know why people are still arguing about it.

As a consumer, he reserves the right to categorize and sub-categorize games in whichever way he likes, whether or not that matches other peoples definitions, in the same way people do with other media. It happens all the time, I don't know why people are still arguing about it.

So because he's a consumer he can call it whatever he wants and other consumers can't challenge that?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

because he's inherently incorrect?

Exactly, because those consumers also have the right to call it whatever they want.

i can also call a pineapple "unworthy of being a fruit, it's more like a vegetable"

weeeeezy

Banned
So because he's a consumer he can call it whatever he wants and other consumers can't challenge that?
Challenge me all you'd like, my stance doesn't change, Peggle 2 is not a console worthy game for me.

because he's inherently incorrect?

i can also call a pineapple "unworthy of being a fruit, it's more like a vegetable"

This is not a valid comparison to what I said at all. Last I checked, games can be made for any platform by anyone. You may or may not like a particular game on your platform because it just doesn't fit right. Have you ever played a game on iOS where it had a D pad and buttons over the screen to replicate a controller? I have, and it just doesn't work, it's not a game that is meant for the phone. This is how I feel about Peggle, it just isn't something I think should be on a console. Your comparison of fruit makes no sense, this is something from nature which we have no control over.

Trike

I can't believe that a phone game was Xbone exclusive and now it will be coming to the PS4. Console Wars, you so crazy.

RyudBoy

Never actually seen any media of Peggle 2 (or Peggle 1), only heard of the name.

Debating whether I should waste 15 secs to youtube or not.

edit: k, just watched a quick vid. gratz to ps4 owners, i guess...

This is not a valid comparison to what I said at all. Last I checked, games can be made for any platform by anyone. You may or may not like a particular game on your platform because it just doesn't fit right. Have you ever played a game on iOS where it had a D pad and buttons over the screen to replicate a controller? I have, and it just doesn't work, it's not a game that is meant for the phone. This is how I feel about Peggle, it just isn't something I think should be on a console. Your comparison of fruit makes no sense, this is something from nature which we have no control over.

I don't get it. So you're saying now that you don't think Peggle belongs on consoles because the controls are gimped on the console version? Because before you were saying that you didn't think it belonged on the console because it wasn't addicting, then because it didn't have much depth and is meant for shorter play I (and I still have no idea why those types of games aren't worth of consoles. Games with short gaming times and not a lot of depth have been a part of consoles since consoles have existed)

Now finally the PS4 will stop lagging behind in sales!

Late port releasing in a packed month does not bode well really.

EA can't really blame PS4 fans for not buying this game in droves after the inital announcement of being exclusive to Xbone. the same thing might happen with Peggle2 that happened with PlantsVsZombies:GW, lower sales on PS4 despite a 2:1 lead in sales.

I wonder if future exclusivity deals will be less likely due to lackluster sales.

Ok, but it still is an opinion. I don't think its worthy enough to be a console game. Yea, sure it's out on Xbox and will be on PS4 but my opinion of it doesn't change. To me, this is the type of game you play on the go just to kill some time. I'm looking for something with more depth when I play on my console.

I understand I'm on NeoGAF and here is where I have discussions about how people feel about games, and here is where I gave my feelings for this game. You are the one that made me sound like I was stupid with that misquote. There is nothing irrational about what my opinion is here, its obvious you don't agree with it but I'm fine with that. I'm not really here to prove anything to you.

No it isn't. An Opinion while never 100% fact still has some certainty behind it to make it an opinion. It is otherwise non sense. Your "Opinion" in this case would be that you first played Peggle on PC (or some shit not console related) and feel that the game suits PCs better than consoles. Saying that Peggle is not a console game (which is how you originally worded it) is not an opinion because there is no evidence to even support that theory. The game is ON CONSOLE.

MMaRsu

Banned
So uhh guys hows the game on ps4? I enjoyed the first game but kinda scared this might come to ps+ soon. Thinking the same about Geometry Wars 3 too

Its like 5 euro/dollar on the psn store.

Theoris

Neo Member
So uhh guys hows the game on ps4? I enjoyed the first game but kinda scared this might come to ps+ soon. Thinking the same about Geometry Wars 3 too

Its like 5 euro/dollar on the psn store.

It's great, no issues, it plays just like the other versions. Well.. It's peggle really..

Top Bottom