• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 gets 10/10 in first English version review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persona 5 |OT| "Are you really GOTY as the rumor says?"

Edit: For those who imported, does Ann talk like that in the JP version?

That's pretty much a literal translation, yeah, but it sounds much more stilted when constructed that way in English. I hope it's one of the ones they clean up during this extended period of localization polish, it stuck out like a sore thumb in the trailers.

Bulby

This will be my first Persona game. I have no idea what the series is about, it looks weird as fuck, but god damn am I ready to try some new flavours of games.

Zolo

Persona 5 |OT| "Are you really GOTY as the rumor says?"

Edit: For those who imported, does Ann talk like that in the JP version?

My hype never died. Still my most anticipated game of the whole year.

As for OT's I like Persona 5 |OT| The Great Brain Robbery

Guys, focus discussion on the review and divert other discussion to the Persona community thread.

If you can't keep on-topic, we'll just have to lock this one and you'll all have to wait for whenever the general Persona 5 review thread goes up.
RIP thread.

Sheroking

There's a
bonus dungeon
that's a lot like Tartarus but the main dungeons are hand crafted.

Yessss...

The slice of life/main story side of Persona has always been fantastic, but the grind in horribly repetitive dungeons has held it back. Hope the other side of the game is as good as P4.

Now I just gotta get through Zelda and then Mass Effect...

Persona 5 |OT| The Dynasty Warriors of Shin Megami Tensei

Mainline-SMT fans will get the joke

(
Shin Megami Tensei IV: "The Dark Souls of Persona"
)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Outside of "Coming Winter 2014" - which is already used for the Import OT - what suggestions do you all have for the Persona 5 OT Title?

Coming up with 5-6 options for a poll, so suggestions that get a ton of support are more likely to be chosen for it.
Persona 5 |OT| Worth it For the UI Alone

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ooh, that's GOOD.

Persona 5 [OT] Pokémon Night & Day: Gotta steal 'em all

Persona 5 |OT| The Dynasty Warriors of Shin Megami Tensei

Mainline-SMT fans will get the joke

(
Shin Megami Tensei IV: "The Dark Souls of Persona"
)

Persona 5 |OT| Worth it For the UI Alone

Since apparently people can't follow directions despite two warning messages, the thread's now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom