• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

artsi

Hyped! I ran out of time finishing this, lol.

NWHyOcx.jpg

Reminder: There are people that are, inexplicably, paid to troll everyone like this, where countless others would sacrifice a younger sibling for the same privilege.

Lusankya

I wonder if they just show the Tokyo Tower for two and a half hours with the same music track looping all over again.
Anyone thinks this is some chill out track from the game?

SgtCobra

I wonder if they just show the Tokyo Tower for two and a half hours with the same music track looping all over again.
Then the old lady comes up to tell us some long ass story. Can't wait.

hughesta

Banned
I can't wait to spend a total of seven hours of my life giggling to dumb bullshit while this track plays in the background.

Skrams

Woke up a few hours ago just due to whatever, so I'm glad I can actually watch this well rested because this is probably going to be arduous.

katagai

Clearly this is a diversion to keep us occupied while the P5 protagonist robs someone or something.

anderedna

So... Will Atlus shows us the tower and plays the music for two and half hours until the main starts?
We have this kind of event already couple of years back with 55555 stuff.

Top Bottom