• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

marmoka

Banned
slap em upside the head - that's tokyo tower : P
cognacq_france_pic4.png

(Eiffel is on the left, Tokyo on the right)

They really deserved a good slap, haha

wmlk

This is probably the weakest track from the half dozen or so we've heard so far from the game. Those synth strings that chime in for less than a second are grating.

delSai

Oh man the music is so good. I wouldn't mind sitting here and just listening to music for the entire stream.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The stream ends up being nothing but music and the soundtrack being announced with a date and details, and available for pre-order now.

And I think most would actually be okay with that.

Curious what they have in store for today if they're playing a lot of never heard before music pre-stream.

The stream ends up being nothing but music and the soundtrack being announced with a date and details, and available for pre-order now.

And I think most would actually be okay with that.

Curious what they have in store for today if they're playing a lot of never heard before music pre-stream.

I'll go for soundtrack being announced... Release date tba

Zareka

I want to go in to this as fresh as possible but I keep intermittently unmuting the music and it's dope. I don't know if I can resist...

god id love a full OST over the limited ones they normally give

I was clowning on the idea of a FFXV 279 dollar LE pretty hard, but I would probably drop that much for a really good Persona 5 box with a full OST, a full artbook, and other such goodies.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for this franchise. A friend of mine recommended P3 when it came out, I bought it on a whim, and I've been hooked ever since.

I was clowning on the idea of a FFXV 279 dollar LE pretty hard, but I would probably drop that much for a really good Persona 5 box with a full OST, a full artbook, and other such goodies.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for this franchise. [...]

Yup, same - I dropped what felt like a lot of money on the Cathrine pizza box edition back in the day. Now that I've got a decent job, I'm ALL IN BABY.

Top Bottom