• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
splorgenborg2eak9x.png

Leaked box art.

latest

(He's right. My theory makes sense but I don't have something to prove it. What should I do?)

Believe in yourself.

Don't ask why the poster called out GAF, ask what their intention was. What would they gain out of it?

What they would gain? Well, first of all this seems to be a GAF isolated event, so writing GAF right into the post could mean they were trying to make up their mistake. Like a ruse.

Admit it, Mr. Wright. Not even you can prove this theory of yours. So let's get on with it I have other things to do tod-

latest

Mr. Edgeworth...

Your hair is TERRIBLE!

latest

Probably the best reply ive ever gotten and ever will get

Banned
…the beginning of torture is the worst. There is a parabola of agony. A crescendo leading up to a peak and then the nerves are blunted and react progressively less until unconsciousness and death … towards the end there came a wonderful period of warmth and languor leading into a sort of sexual twilight where pain turned to pleasure and where hatred and fear of the torturers turned to a masochistic infatuation.

IYY90oM.gif

These scars will never heal.

PC version... PC version... PC... OH MY GOD!
If true that means I actually get to play the game during my 1 year stay in Japan instead of having to wait another year before I return home to my PS4.

Please be true... please be true...

Read past the first page: Meh, scratch that. If need be I'll buy a cheap Splorgenborg in Japan and try to find out if it has a handeheld mode. I'll go cry in a corner now.

Aters

latest

(He's right. My theory makes sense but I don't have something to prove it. What should I do?)

Believe in yourself.

Don't ask why the poster called out GAF, ask what their intention was. What would they gain out of it?

What they would gain? Well, first of all this seems to be a GAF isolated event, so writing GAF right into the post could mean they were trying to make up their mistake. Like a ruse.

Admit it, Mr. Wright. Not even you can prove this theory of yours. So let's get on with it I have other things to do tod-

latest

Mr. Edgeworth...

Your hair is TERRIBLE!

latest

Makes me want to go back to the series. The third game is still in my backlog.

kewlmyc

PC was too good to be true, so of course it's fake.

The thirst for this game is too real for people to be hacking into the main site just to fuck with people.

SirCheese

When are we getting a Neo Splorgenborg? I'm tired of playing on old hardware!

Also this thread reminds me that I have to finish Persona 3 Portable.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Glad I waited to drop some cash on the Splorg, suck it early adopters

Davilmar

What a damn ride. My rising enthusiasm for the earlier release simply falls apart as I realize that the website was hacked. I didn't know whether to be shocked or in laughter at the GAF nod in the hacked image. What a fucking day.

oti

Banned
Hold on for a sec, this IS pretty weird. Why would anyone go to such lengths in order to troll GAF, not even knowing if someone would pick it up or not? And why would said someone just admit to all of this on Twitter, getting in trouble with Atlus just to sign an NDA and everything is OK again?

FluxWaveZ

Hold on for a sec, this IS pretty weird. Why would anyone go to such lengths in order to troll GAF, not even knowing if someone would pick it up or not? And why would said someone just admit to all of this on Twitter, getting in trouble with Atlus just to sign an NDA and everything is OK again?

1. Someone hacks the website, creates fake news post.
2. This thread is created.
3. Second post is created by the hacker, reveals the truth and mentions GAF.
4. Chinner is not the hacker; jokes about hacking Atlus' website.

nintendo_nx_fake.0.0.jpg

Top Bottom