• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

Kindekuma

Banned
You have balls to reveal yourself or you knew the punishment? Kinda funny that you can hack a company website giving false info and they simply slap you with an NDA.

....They'll slap you with an NDA? Why give them a non-disclosure agreement? If anything a cease and desist at most.

PH8CZ97.png

They already got the color scheme down

And VR is the future! Supposedly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Splorgenborg is getting all of the fives when it releases. Castlevania V, Monster Hunter V, Breath of Fire V. Secret of Mana V.

As someone who bought a PS4 solely for FFXV and P5, I'm questioning my life choices.

Maybe the world is telling me to Craigslist while the getting is good.

zon

So I heard a rumour Capcom has figured out how to add quantum computing to the Splorgenborg, do you think Atlus will be able to take advantage of that for P5?

Boke1879

Lol thinking back. I was at work when this initially broke. Believed the fuck out of it. They should have let it go on a big longer though. Seriously in 10 minutes this thread exploded. Should have kept it up for an hour I guess.

Is the countdown even real. Are we still expecting something May 5th?

Guess Who

Banned
Lol thinking back. I was at work when this initially broke. Believed the fuck out of it. They should have let it go on a big longer though. Seriously in 10 minutes this thread exploded. Should have kept it up for an hour I guess.

Is the countdown even real. Are we still expecting something May 5th?

Countdown is still very real.

Top Bottom