• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES series - "The Return of the King"

Jack cw

So it's a wonderful place where everybody is happy?

Pretty much :D
tumblr_max5s5KNMK1qkczl5o1_500.png

Juicy Bob

Scoring a goal in PES still feels so satisfying and 'organic'.

Scoring a goal in FIFA still feels like the game has calculated that my shot will be a goal and just plays out the animations for it, rather than something that genuinely happens. I just can't enjoy that as much.

spanna

Scoring a goal in PES still feels so satisfying and 'organic'.

Scoring a goal in FIFA still feels like the game has calculated that my shot will be a goal and just plays out the animations for it, rather than something that genuinely happens. I just can't enjoy that as much.

100 million percent agree with this.

Today was first time i scored a decent goal on fifa where for a tiny second I thought I might have actually contributed to scoring it by getting my timing right but then after a bit i thought hmmm it looked all a bit too good..

CLEEK

How do save files work on the PS4? Are they tied to your account or anything? Will there be unofficial option files with all the names and kits?

Jack cw

How do save files work on the PS4? Are they tied to your account or anything? Will there be unofficial option files with all the names and kits?

We still don't know yet. Some guys from OPE managed to transfer an option file to another PS4 though. Still, there is no way to edit badges, sponsors, etc. because png pictures (or any picture data) can't be transfered.

Am i right in thinking that past PES games were region locked, so if I were to buy from the US PS store would I not be able to play with my UK friends online?

Hasney

Am i right in thinking that past PES games were region locked, so if I were to buy from the US PS store would I not be able to play with my UK friends online?

I thought you could always play with your friends, but matchmaking was only done in the region of the game you bought.

Top Bottom