• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore leaving EA to be Liverpool Football Club CEO in June

Audioboxer

mVD5WLe.gif

The aptitude that some CEOs must have to be able to effectively manage such completely different businesses is extremely impressive.

Must bean absolute dream job for him.

From & born in Liverpool, studied in Liverpool, Liverpool fan. Football fan, sports fan.

Good luck Peter. We know you got your GAF spy's on this.

Nzyme32

That's cool has hell. Good luck to him. If Balmer can head up Basketball, I'm sure Moore as a Liverpool born and raised Football lover, will do just fine. Congrats to him

- - In before Liverpool are OP as fuck in Fifa 19

Roboculus

This man has had one hell of a career path.

No kidding.

To go from selling soccer shoes when he was younger to eventually be the CEO of the Liverpool Football Club (with some time in between in the video games industry).

This must be a dream job for him. Congrats!

dc89

Liverpool and EA to have a, what was it again, a something partnership.
Like what Nintendo and EA had for Wii U.

The transfer we always needed.

But for real if we're amazing next season I'm gonna say it's all on Pete.

giphy.gif

The faces being the rest of the league.

Chris1

Wow really good get for him. Wish him the best.

Hope this doesn't mean ea will go back to their old selves again

Well lol I guess there's gotta be people doing the shit jobs. Welcome to midtable mediocrity.

Seriously, though, is this a good choice? Having a fan of the club at the helm? It doesn't sound like such a good idea, but I guess Liverpool is sort of a big club so they don't take this decisions lightly. It's going to be really interesting to see what effect this has on the club itself.

Top Bottom