• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time deciding where to post this so, I'll just put it here. First, the 'album cover':

jCL4cF3yZQf9j.jpg

Next, click this link and listen to the song samples :D

No, this deserves its own thread.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Holy shit is this real, I haven't played a Pokemon game since ruby lol

Due to the fact that new games can display more than four colours the Pokemon designs have evolved to incorporate more colours. This has upset some people, as with every decision ever made, so one such person has gone out of their way to imagine what gen I Pokemon would be like if you shoved a lot of shit on theme and labeled this as a gen V design trick.

This is despite this Pokémon being a real gen V Pokémon who would look out of place in that image.

mh5lc.png

Due to the fact that new games can display more than four colours the Pokemon designs have evolved to incorporate more colours. This has upset some people, as with every decision ever made, so one such person has gone out of their way to imagine what gen I Pokemon would be like if you shoved a lot of shit on theme and labeled this as a gen V design trick.

This is despite this Pokémon being a real gen V Pokémon who would look out of place in that image.

mh5lc.png

Ah yes, the pokemon that looks like poop coming out of a yellow anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom