• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

From the random image thread:

ohggo.jpg
There's some weird stuff on imgur

DhBEE.jpg

Clydefrog

This isn't funny. This was serious business here in Az. Some idiot was building pipe bombs out of flashlights and leaving them at Good Wills across Az. I believe three have been discovered. No one dead yet but serious injured.

Shit. Sorry, Chuckles.

GAF funny pics thread, I am looking for two things. Please help me!

Thing #1: a video of a screwed up fighting game with weird animations where characters curl up into themselves and fly around. It looks like a PS1 game, and is probably a create-your-own-fighting-game engine of some sort.

Thing #2: an animated gif of (real) people in a row with big smiles typing furiously at their keyboards. I think it was posted here at one point.

Alx

Thing #1: a video of a screwed up fighting game with weird animations where characters curl up into themselves and fly around. It looks like a PS1 game, and is probably a create-your-own-fighting-game engine of some sort.

The name is "Fighter Maker", there are several videos on youtube but I couldn't find the most famous one, with characters spinning in the air during their winning animations.

Due to the fact that new games can display more than four colours the Pokemon designs have evolved to incorporate more colours. This has upset some people, as with every decision ever made, so one such person has gone out of their way to imagine what gen I Pokemon would be like if you shoved a lot of shit on theme and labeled this as a gen V design trick.

This is despite this Pokémon being a real gen V Pokémon who would look out of place in that image.

QUOTE]I randomly picked up White last week(first pokeman game since Silver) and the real problem with the new pokemans is that 80% of the evolutions look like crap compared to their basic forms.

DJ_Lae

Yeah that looks about right. Pockets in the knees, shoes not done up, pants down low, sticker still on the hat's brim, and the world's most squished looking sub in a bag.

It's probably tuna too.

Stubo

Yeah that looks about right. Pockets in the knees, shoes not done up, pants down low, sticker still on the hat's brim, and the world's most squished looking sub in a bag.

It's probably tuna too.
Or is it milk?

Edit: New page D:

2XqiZl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom