• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Lifeline

Dragonz, it does bother me that you keep looking for affirmation for a lynch, but haven't been moving your vote much. Is Isaac still your strongest scum read?
Monkey, did you explain your reasoning for voting acohrs? I know why I am suspicious of him, but I am not sure why you are.

Seeing lots of people calling Dragonz out, but noone actually voting for her. It's like scum wants to leave a trail of I was right, without actually voting for one of their own. Not just talking about your post, but everyone who keeps calling out Dragonz but not actually following up on it or voting for her.

I also don't see anything to make me think she was surprised at the game being revealed as role madness or not being aware. I have a hard time in general with this idea that several seasoned players just didn't notice what they were signing up for, too. I mean, I guess it's possible. But it feels pretty unbelievable.

giphy.gif

WAMD, humour me

Would you kindly vote against Lifeline for a second?

You can unvote immediately after

FeXj4OrB.jpg

Scummy does he act
Yet cleared by mod, he has been
Will he die tonight?

I'll die with the sweet taste of pineapple in my mouth, I can live with that. The sweet taste of Dragon blood would be better though.

Lifeline - shenanigans

z1JO12s.gif

Lifeline - I dunno. Town I guess. Everything about their posts and theories make it hard to take them seriously though.

Not taking me seriously worked out so well for you at Arkham.

This surface thinking will not do. You, Launch and others latching in to this reasoning need to think below the surface - if I was scum, what was I trying to achieve? I've seen posts (like Isaac's) saying I saved 'someone'. You have to be more specific.

If Dragonz flipped mafia, you were next. A vote on Dragonz was a way for you to save yourself Day 2.

3) WAMD is scum. You were trying to bus her out of the game when you saw that the vote against her was picking up steam. Likelihood: high.

More people should listen to this dude.

goddamn why dyall have to start talking at 2 am.

welp anyway, also just read through all of Dr. Worms post, since he was also a player i had kinda no opinion on.

short story even shorter, i like it, felt like genuine townie play.

Totally a town move to come in demanding answers from BB and Dragonz and then completely ignoring Dragonz or asking her any questions. In fact, defending her instead. Totes town bro,

acohrs

Yes, my dastardly scummy self, don't be passive aggressive. I'd say the same if it was anyone else though you won't believe that, I'm sure. I just don't see how we can be certain. Track it, sure. But language like "must" leads to tunnel vision. It's why I've been so down on LL. This I'm consistent on.

But pursue it. Find the web for me and/or Worm. God knows we got thin evidence for everything else right now.

IYO, which contributed more to SexyFish's nightkill, Sawneeks voting and unvoting, SF voting BB, or SF's reads of Dr. Worm, Blargonaut, and yourself?

Lifeline

Also Blarg, I'm a survivor. I just want to live. Wake up everyday and take in that sweet sunshine as I daydream about pineapples on pizza. How's a man supposed to survive if he's only got a day to live? I'm sure you can understand that.

Palmer_v1

Starting to feel like Launchpad is maybe trying to capitalize on a town mistake while possibly protecting BB? He's a replacement for moonkid, a null read on d1 due to inactivity. Plausible that a new player rolled scum and was overwhelmed. Then launchpad comes charging in to try and guide town since we didn't have any clear focus, and no way to read him based on past actions. Plus he has a "confirmed" town who is pushing the same agenda.

I can't check post history at work, but I want to double check his posts from today later on, to see how quickly he started on this swamped tunnel and if anything proves or disproves my thoughts.

I think this is just me going down the town rabbit hole where we cannibalize each other instead of coasters though.

Sophia

Day 2 votes

blackbuzzard (1)
dr. worm 640
skyodin 708 (791)

swamped (4)
launchpadmcq 650
lifeline 657 (748)
isaacnukem 851 (855)
isaacnukem 855
lifeline 911 (1134)
darryl 1143
lifeline 1144

dr. worm (0)
palmer_v1 659 (778)

burbeting (0)
darryl 697 (1143)

wherearemahdragonz (0)
lifeline 748 (911)

blargonaut (1)
palmer_v1 778 (1015)
30yearsofhurt 1198
blargonaut 1204 (1218)

palmer_v1 (0)
blargonaut 849 (1019)

isaacnukem (0)
hey_monkey 858 (910)

oreomunsta (0)
blackbuzzard 872 (1071)

iaaacnukem (1)
wherearemahdragonz 885

acohrs (4)
hey_monkey 910
skyodin 1056
natiko 1225
blargonaut 1226 (1245)
swamped 1264

natiko (2)
acohrs 960
blargonaut 1245

stanleypalmtree (2)
palmer_v1 1018
burbeting 1130
lifeline 1134 (1144)

dr.worm (1)
blackbuzzard 1071

Majority is 10

Day 2 ends in:

cya_1495659600.png

Palmer_v1

TBH what pressure? Until I wrote my post about coming back, you all forgot I existed, didn't see a single person vote or mention me. I invited the pressure on myself by coming back from busy and starting to post again, which is natural, however, I want to dispel this myth that there was pressure on me to return and contribute, there was none and it was actually quite surprising

You're a fool if you think attention wasn't going to swing to you once others started posting. The pressure was building, even if you didn't feel it yet.

Sophia

Suddenly, there were furious knocks at the door.

"GAFia Medics! Open up! We're here to help..."

Without thinking, WhereAreMahDragonz rushed off her podium, and went over to the door. After all, they had to help with the bodies they had in here, right? And Lifeline might need more medical treatment.

"Wait, DON'T!", began Retro. He knew the doors were suppose to be locked from the outside.

But he was too late, for Dragonz had already opened the door.

Standing there, in the doorway, was a man in a cloak, wearing a mask of a skull. He was wielding a high-powered hand-gun in hand...

*pop*

... and just like that, Dragonz fell over. Parts of her head fell off in response to the impact.

The man with a skull for a mask proceeded to run off, disappearing into the darkness. As he ran off, he whispered into his smartphone. "It is done. I believe our business transaction is concluded."

Dragonz was dead, and the only way out was now opened.

WhereAreMahDragonz has been assassinated.

The war to end all wars is here

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are That Person Who Only Eats Frozen Pizza (Because they're Broke)

You are aligned with the town

You'd probably like pizza more, but you make minimum wage. All you can afford are those cheap pizzas from Kroger's frozen section. You know, the $1 ones that don't ever microwave correctly? Therefore, you are a vanilla townie.

You may vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You when when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Majority is 10

Day 2 continues onward!

Palmer_v1

Suddenly, there were furious knocks at the door.

"GAFia Medics! Open up! We're here to help..."

Without thinking, WhereAreMahDragonz rushed off her podium, and went over to the door. After all, they had to help with the bodies they had in here, right? And Lifeline might need more medical treatment.

"Wait, DON'T!", began Retro. He knew the doors were suppose to be locked from the outside.

But he was too late, for Dragonz had already opened the door.

Standing there, in the doorway, was a man in a cloak, wearing a mask of a skull. He was wielding a high-powered hand-gun in hand...

*pop*

... and just like that, Dragonz fell over. Parts of her head fell off in response to the impact.

The man with a skull for a mask proceeded to run off, disappearing into the darkness. As he ran off, he whispered into his smartphone. "It is done. I believe our business transaction is concluded."

Dragonz was dead, and the only way out was now opened.

WhereAreMahDragonz has been assassinated.

Majority is 10

Day 2 continues onward!

Well clearly a town vig just day killed her, right?

Palmer_v1

Scum had no reason to kill someone they knew was town, especially since this gives us a bunch of info. I doubt any neutral would either.

This could also have been a weird delayed kill though, like retro had in that one game I can't remember the name of, in whih case it could be anybody.

TBH what pressure? Until I wrote my post about coming back, you all forgot I existed, didn't see a single person vote or mention me. I invited the pressure on myself by coming back from busy and starting to post again, which is natural, however, I want to dispel this myth that there was pressure on me to return and contribute, there was none and it was actually quite surprising

okay, im not going to fiind it right now since i really really need to fall asleep, but i am certain that people were getting all over your shit about how you were nowhere to be found.
someone please do all the work for me on this.
kay?
thanks!

also dont act like you coming back was some magnamious act, we have a post limit in effect, you had to come back.

okay i sleep now. laters.
o/

Well clearly a town vig just day killed her, right?

Tell me more. This is a day action? It can be sent whenever? Not something that gets done in the night and triggers later? 29 hours to go so it's not halfway or anything.

so many roles so many possibilities what the shit!

Okay. LL is "town," outed. Claims Dragonz + Swamped as main scum team, hollers about it for post after post after post.

Literally no one had voted Dragonz at the moment but there were some questions floating. Dragonz had voted isaac. Was talking about switching to acorns, maybe. What else?

oh fucking fine,
but only cuz i have actual good experience with this shit.

yeah this is probs a day kill vigilante, i say this cuz i was one back in gafia 2.5, which i remember pretty well since it was my finest moment.

how it worked there was a 1 shot use, i could use it any time during the day phase, had to PM the mod whoever i wanted to kill, they would then be killed immediately, bam boom just like that.

Palmer_v1

Tell me more. This is a day action? It can be sent whenever? Not something that gets done in the night and triggers later? 29 hours to go so it's not halfway or anything.

so many roles so many possibilities what the shit!

Okay. LL is "town," outed. Claims Dragonz + Swamped as main scum team, hollers about it for post after post after post.

Literally no one had voted Dragonz at the moment but there were some questions floating. Dragonz had voted isaac. Was talking about switching to acorns, maybe. What else?

Strict mechanics talk here. There could be a Vigilante or Serial Killer who has the ability to privately PM Sophia a command to kill someone during the day. SK is neutral by default but a vig could be town or scum.

If this was a delayed death from some night action, it could be a ton of different possibilities, but I'm inclined not to believe that since it's basically another poisoner type of thing which lifeline allegedly got hit by.

Lifeline

Are these powers usually one shot? (I honestly don't know)

Are you really gonna die or were you lying?

Are you gonna give us any answers about what happened to you now?

Alright, I'm gonna come clean. I have no idea what being given the pineapple pizza means. Blarg was eerily 100% right about me. Everything he said was true.

I am the town innocent child.

I gag whenever i'm served a pineapple pizza. And my alignment gets confirmed by town.

Shit, I gotta stop hitting submit. I know we went over the fluff before so the hire thing doesn't matter, right? Just fluff? Any significance to the use of assassinate in the red text? Again, these are role/power questions because I just don't know.

Thirding asking whynthehell LL immediately votes BB over this. Waiting for updated GIF with BB instead of Swamped on it.

Lifeline

So you jump to a person that wasn't even on your scum list. You may be the scummiest town player I've ever seen.

He's the other vanilla claim.

We either have 3 vanillas or Palmer/BB is lying.

After we figure out who the real vanilla is, i guess we can move on to looking at who had the worst reason to vote for Dragonz during Day 1. Sawneeks is my guess, she also decided to leave out of nowhere which makes me suspect scum thread drama.

acohrs

okay, im not going to fiind it right now since i really really need to fall asleep, but i am certain that people were getting all over your shit about how you were nowhere to be found.
someone please do all the work for me on this.
kay?
thanks!

also dont act like you coming back was some magnamious act, we have a post limit in effect, you had to come back.

okay i sleep now. laters.
o/

...ok?

Swamped

Banned
Guess the mods decided this tie was tearing us apart Lisa, so they just modkilled someone?

...sure, why not

I think it was an action (she was 'assassinated') if not, it would have been clear if it was a modkill.

Sorry DragonZ :(

Are you the one who killed her? If you're town and it was a one-shot, might be helpful to claim as I was scum reading oreo (and others had problems reading him too).

The target being Dragonz makes me think this has to be a vig. She was under suspicion all day, maybe they thought this would answer some questions. In an old game (Gafia 1), there was a one-shot scum day kill ability. But this doesn't seem like that simply because of the person killed.

Palmer_v1

More knee jerk thoughts. Since this is likely a town vig, and we can't be sure it's 1 shot, do not speculate on who might have done it.

LL with the super scummy role fishing immediately.

I really wish the vig had shot BB.

acohrs

After we figure out who the real vanilla is, i guess we can move on to looking at who had the worst reason to vote for Dragonz during Day 1. Sawneeks is my guess, she also decided to leave out of nowhere which makes me suspect scum thread drama.

What if I said I was a vanilla townie too LL, how would that make you feel?

Palmer_v1

There are two vanillas for sure. 3 is not impossible at that point.

Thank you for the mechanics talk, y'all. I appreciate that - harder for me to help if I don't have some sense of what's possible, though I know it's not always fashionable to talk mechanics. Really, grateful.

Alright, I'm gonna come clean. I have no idea what being given the pineapple pizza means. Blarg was eerily 100% right about me. Everything he said was true.

I gag whenever i'm served a pineapple pizza. And my alignment gets confirmed by town.

So the mafia scum wiki says this is usually either confirmed at the beginning or the person who has the role has to trigger it. We got it at start of d2.

Palmer_v1

To the vig. If you have multiple shots, do not claim. Absolutely do not claim.

If you were one shot, MAYBE claim. It clears you but scum can also then safely ignore you for NKs, making you effectively another vanilla townie. I don't have a strong opinion either way.

Palmer_v1

Thank you for the mechanics talk, y'all. I appreciate that - harder for me to help if I don't have some sense of what's possible, though I know it's not always fashionable to talk mechanics. Really, grateful.

So the mafia scum wiki says this is usually either confirmed at the beginning or the person who has the role has to trigger it. We got it at start of d2.

I missed that he claimed. What is your charcter name, LL?

I noticed you didn't say you were vanilla

Lifeline

I am the Person Who Gags When Eating Pineapple Pizza

I'm not vanilla, but after my confirmed my role power ends and i'm essentially vanilla.

Top Bottom