• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

That's relative

Anyway, Stan, what do you think of acohrs

okay so i just went thorugh all of Acohrs posts, did not take very long.

his play in the first day felt more genuine, nothing amazing or helpful (and quite shitposty but thats pretty normal for him),
The second day was more interesting though, after his significant absence, which many noticed and some even voted him for, he comes in all 'oh nuuuuuu, your all dumb-dumbs for reasons i wont elaborate on at all', makes a paltry attempt at being helpful, and slides back into shadows.
makes me think he panicked at the attention he was getting and overcompensated in the attempt to appear active and help full and townies and all that good shit.

acohrs

To those voting for me I say!

giphy.gif

Sorry for having a life I guess. Anyway, if you want to lynch me for that then that's fine, at least it will give town the spine to actually lynch someone this dayphase.

acohrs

In my seven games on Gafia I have never seen someone warned by a mod for stating their role name or their role. It is only if you quote the full flavor or the entire guidelines of your role that it has been an issue. Maybe you should take a deep breath before you act like an asshole.

Should have taken that breath too Natiko!

acohrs

Never actually found time to get round to Blarg's reading game so will do now:

Darryl:
155 - meh
159 - townypost
177 - townypost, like their thinking despite not agreeing 100% with their point on burb,
193, 290 - starts putting real pressure on Sawneeks and Sawneeks doesn't defend it well, first time I've seen Saw a bit rattled
292 - NAI
675 - Darryl is incorrect here, Saw wasn't saying that vanilla townies know who other vanilla townies are, just that palmer had claimed to be the only one, mistake by Darryl due to not paying attention or scum looking to just tunnel on one player and get them lynched? Unclear
697 - moves onto burbeting, agree with his observations of burb based on my limited experiences with burb, votes burb
705 - goes back to his incorrect argument with Saw, not a good look
713 - NAI, on a side note agree with lifeline that somebody is lying about their claim but turbo-ing isn't the answer
785 - wait, what? Where did some of those reads come from?? Why is saw not there after their interactions? also adds blackbuzzard and launchpadmacq, pretty scummypost
794 - asks Dr. Worm for their view on burb, NAI
801 - unhappy with dr. worm's response, despite IMO being an OK argument, trying to appear town by caring about lynching somebody? Not sure, either NAI or scummypost
803 - NAI
806 - ? Not sure where darryl is going with this palmer line of investigation
1118 - Darryl defends his investigation of Saw, post feels genuine but agree with lifeline that it's weird Darryl spent to much time on Saw and then just dropped it, NAI
1135 - leantown, discusses dayend events and swamped's reasoning for tying the vote, makes sense to me and find myself agreeing with his points
1143 - votes swamped, makes sense given his last post, but swamped wasn't on their joint readslist earlier on in D2, attempting to look busy and towny? don't like this post, scummypost
1169 - meh
1174 - makes them look towny but NAI
1206 - defends their scumread of swamped and vote, agree with hey-monkey on his view here
1211 - NAI, trumping it up with fake news
1215 - admits that launch has in some way helped them to form their opinion on Swamped, interesting connection to note for later
1237 - finally explains their swamped scumread in a way that I can get behind, townypost
1243 - repeat of prior information

leaning null on Darryl for now, has posts I like and posts I don't like, some inconsistencies but nothing that screams out to me

Will do LL later on, should be interesting as I've noted there seems to be a connection already forming between LL and Darryl

acohrs

sorry my last point was incorrect, mistook launch for ll for a second, in my eyes, there are now 2 connections forming between Darryl and LL, and Darryl and Launch. Both don't have me panicking and screaming SCUMBROS at the top of my voice, but there's more there than just two peeps whose eyes fell upon each other in a pub for a moment and then looked away and never interacted again

sorry my last point was incorrect, mistook launch for ll for a second, in my eyes, there are now 2 connections forming between Darryl and LL, and Darryl and Launch. Both don't have me panicking and screaming SCUMBROS at the top of my voice, but there's more there than just two peeps whose eyes fell upon each other in a pub for a moment and then looked away and never interacted again

There has always been more between me and Darryl

I'm on my phone ATM, so I'll make a few quick comments. I just want to point out to people who are saying I'm tunneling, yes that's exactly what I'm doing. I've seen little else to go on. I know you guys see tells in other people and such, but I'm not taking the same thing away. I'm also not sure just going around in circles pointing a [vote] finger at everyone here is productive. I have been trying to question others, though, as I see things come up that are worth pressing.

...bow chicka wow wow?

Oh yes

acohrs

I'm on my phone ATM, so I'll make a few quick comments. I just want to point out to people who are saying I'm tunneling, yes that's exactly what I'm doing. I've seen little else to go on. I know you guys see tells in other people and such, but I'm not taking the same thing away. I'm also not sure just going around in circles pointing a [vote] finger at everyone here is productive. I have been trying to question others, though, as I see things come up that are worth pressing.

Oh yes

were you the big burly one that approached darryl at the bar or did you both run into each other and drop some stuff and then your hands met when both reaching for a dropped phone?

Need hot dirty gossip deets

Swamped

Banned
By this logic sawneeks is also somebody to look at given that they voted and unvoted Sexyfish on D1

This is in response to Oreo's theory that there was scum among the BB voters, lightly throwing him under the bus. I guess I don't really understand achors response. Sawneeks voted SF. Looking back at the votes she didn't vote BB at all. So what is achors addressing in oreo's post? Is he implying that Saw is scum because she voted SF, and he died? If so, that's a stretch. I think I'm missing some steps, but oreo seems to get it right off the bat, without questioning it much:

Thank you! o/

I was pretty disappointed that no one talked about my theory after I posted it, but I'm pretty sure that's because scum is doing a good job of leading the conversation in the thread

I'm not feeling this interaction between Oreo and acohrs. But maybe I'm the dumb one for not understanding.

This was Sexyfish's most substantial post, I think this is what for them nightkilled

This feels like acohrs is trying to lead us down the wrong path. This SF post has nothing super useful in it, not even reads. Acohrs - can you please explain why mafia would kill SF for this post?

Call it tunnelling, but my feelings from yesterday have not been alleviated.

Although I haven't been asked, I'll answer in the interest of transparency:

I'm leaning town on SkyOdin, hey_monkey, Blargonaut, Natiko, and WhereAreMahDragonz. I'm leaning scum on isaacnukem, oreomunsta, BlackBuzzard, and acohrs.

I'm feeling better about Dr Worm, mostly because our reads are kind of aligning. I'm not as sure about Sky and Blarg, but the other reads seems good.

VOTE: acohrs

---

Natiko's miller claim feels quite genuine, and therefore I'm inclined to believe it. However, D2 would be a great time for scum to claim miller if they had reason to suspect they were targetted by a cop on N1. Just keeping all possibilities in mind. However Natiko has claimed he has no other powers, which would be risky for a scum to claim. Claiming ordinary is probably one of the most popular scum fakeclaims, but given that this game probably has more PRs than usual I see it as a risky move for scum. This means that the tie at the end of the game really was just unfortunate.

Nice to see Burb is back too! So far his posts are great. I should take a closer look though.

were you the big burly one that approached darryl at the bar or did you both run into each other and drop some stuff and then your hands met when both reaching for a dropped phone?

Need hot dirty gossip deets

It was more like he was a tsundere. He tsun'd... and he hasn't stopped tsuning yet, but I'm sure he'll dere eventually. It's magical stuff.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Is this correct? It says 4 under Swamped but only 3 names aren't crossed out

Swamped

Banned
She was obviously paying attention and counting the votes and trying to find a way to avoid Palmer being lynched, or whatever her reasoning.

Posted just moments after a vote count. There's plenty of time there to know where the votes were going.

She switched to BlackBuzzard, as she had just mulled about.

Now, the only thing that happened after this point was that

Natiko voted for Palmer. Swamped was trying to prevent a Palmer lynch. So, this shouldn't change her opinion whatsoever. However, something about the idea of switching to WhereDragonz held appeal to her. My question is what was going on through her mind to do this. It isn't consistent. I don't know if I fully have her explanation for why she did this yet. I'm going to have to look this up. What I've pieced together, though, is that she said she didn't know where the votes were. If she, instead, committed to the idea that she wanted WhereDragonz gone, then I wouldn't be worrying about this as much.

I just agree with Launch here.

Launch and Darryl agreeing, have we entered a new era of Gafia?!? XD

I feel like I've already addressed this, but here it is again, in more detail:

Actually Darryl, that first post you quoted shows proof that I made a mistake about the top lynches. I didn't even see Crimson's update in post #592. So in my head, I knew Palmer had 3 votes, and I knew BB was a forerunner from Dr Worm and Monkey's posts. From memory I knew 30years had some votes on him as well. At the time of my post #595, both BB and Palmer had the most votes. I really really didn't want Palmer lynched, as I believed he was a semi-confirmed townie, what with his claim. So I wanted to do everything to prevent his lynch, while ensuring there wasn't a tie. As you can see, with only 4 minutes to go there was a tie. Since my vote was on acohrs, I felt I was the only one around to change the tide. I didn't want a wasted vote. So I switched to BB.

All the while, I didn't even see Dragonz and BB's claims, so those didn't factor into my decision at all.

Then I saw a last minute vote from 30 on Dragonz, so I panicked, thinking that tied the vote between BB and Dragonz (I was wrong about this, but at the time I was mistaken). Since I was the only one on BB who was around at the time, I switched to Dragonz, hoping that we would NOT end the day in a tie (even though I was leaning town on her). Town needs flips to progress. Little did I know Natiko had also voted in that time.

The D1 end was just an unfortunate mistake. I hope people are more active with their votes today.

This surface thinking will not do. You, Launch and others latching in to this reasoning need to think below the surface - if I was scum, what was I trying to achieve? I've seen posts (like Isaac's) saying I saved 'someone'. You have to be more specific.

acohrs

This is in response to Oreo's theory that there was scum among the BB voters, lightly throwing him under the bus. I guess I don't really understand achors response. Sawneeks voted SF. Looking back at the votes she didn't vote BB at all. So what is achors addressing in oreo's post? Is he implying that Saw is scum because she voted SF, and he died? If so, that's a stretch. I think I'm missing some steps, but oreo seems to get it right off the bat, without questioning it much:

This feels like acohrs is trying to lead us down the wrong path. This SF post has nothing super useful in it, not even reads. Acohrs - can you please explain why mafia would kill SF for this post?

Because SF had very few ties to other players in this game, even the BB vote and accusation weren't huge gotcha moments that would make scum say crap we need to nightkill this guy. Same with Saw where she voted and unvoted SF and you look back and think oh crap, she wanted him dead, therefore Saw is scum. Both of these connections are tenuous at best to me, that was my point.

On your second point, whether or not I'm leading you down a wrong path depends on what you think of the SexyFish post I'm quoting. I think it's the reason that SF is dead, you do not. That's fine. However, your reaction to me stating this is interesting, almost as if you don't want to discuss that post

Swamped

Banned
Because SF had very few ties to other players in this game, even the BB vote and accusation weren't huge gotcha moments that would make scum say crap we need to nightkill this guy. Same with Saw where she voted and unvoted SF and you look back and think oh crap, she wanted him dead, therefore Saw is scum. Both of these connections are tenuous at best to me, that was my point.

On your second point, whether or not I'm leading you down a wrong path depends on what you think of the SexyFish post I'm quoting. I think it's the reason that SF is dead, you do not. That's fine. However, your reaction to me stating this is interesting, almost as if you don't want to discuss that post

Don't be making up things acohrs XD. I literally asked this:

So answer the question?

Also, I see your logic now (regarding your first paragraph), thanks for clarifying.

Did everybody else understand the same thing? Or am I really the only one who didn't? Am I going crazy?

I didn't even see Crimson's update in post #592. So in my head, I knew Palmer had 3 votes, and I knew BB was a forerunner from Dr Worm and Monkey's posts. From memory I knew 30years had some votes on him as well.

All the while, I didn't even see Dragonz and BB's claims, so those didn't factor into my decision at all.

Then I saw a last minute vote from 30 on Dragonz, so I panicked,

Aren't you contradicting yourself right there in the bolded? You say you didn't see the vote update, but you knew Palmer had 3 votes? Wouldn't the vote count be irrelevant then, if you knew what the count was already?

You also say you panicked when you saw one vote go onto Dragonz (again, in your own words, without knowing the total vote count) and your response is to move your vote to Dragonz? That seems a weird response, and definitely odd for someone who seemingly wasn't even on your radar based on your own posts.

Moreover, there was less than a minute difference between 30yearsofhurt's vote and your last vote. You were very obviously following the vote up until the last minute, despite your claims to the contrary, if you were able to react to something within a minute. Plus, you were around 10 minutes before the day ended, so it's likely you were watching the situation very closely, so I don't believe for a second you were acting with a lack of information.

As for what you were intending to accomplish, I think there are three possibilities:

1) BlackBuzzard is scum. You were backing off of him in case someone changed votes at the last moment. Likelihood: medium.

2) Palmer is scum. You were intending to protect him by pushing a tie. There seemed to be little point to switching your votes if BB had as many votes as WAMD. Likelihood: low.

3) WAMD is scum. You were trying to bus her out of the game when you saw that the vote against her was picking up steam. Likelihood: high.

acohrs

Don't be making up things acohrs XD. I literally asked this:

So answer the question?

Also, I see your logic now (regarding your first paragraph), thanks for clarifying.

Did everybody else understand the same thing? Or am I really the only one who didn't? Am I going crazy?

You're right, I leaned too much on your leading us down the wrong path line, apologies.

there are three players in that post that SF talks about, Dr. Worm, Hey_Monkey, and Blargonaut. Blarg's read is a meh jokey read, going to ignore it in this post. That leaves Dr. Worm and Hey_Monkey, who both received nullreads from SF, and nothing sticks out there on first glance. However, if assumed that SexyFish was nightkilled by scum, there has to be something there in my mind that caused them to kill him. Not sure what it is yet, but my gut is telling me to look in this direction.

Burbeting

Banned
3) WAMD is scum. You were trying to bus her out of the game when you saw that the vote against her was picking up steam. Likelihood: high.

Here's the thing that worries me. Would scum, especially an experienced scum like swamped make so visible moves saving a teammate during first day phase? It's basically an early team suicide for day 1.

Burbeting

Banned
Here's the thing that worries me. Would scum, especially an experienced scum like swamped make so visible moves saving a teammate during first day phase? It's basically an early team suicide for day 1.

Quoted the wrong section here, I was supposed to quote this part:

2) Palmer is scum. You were intending to protect him by pushing a tie. There seemed to be little point to switching your votes if BB had as many votes as WAMD. Likelihood: low.

That's for us to weigh. Is it likelier that Swamped was acting sporadically because she was a flustered town or because she was trying to serve a scum agenda?

Burbeting

Banned
That's for us to weigh. Is it likelier that Swamped was acting sporadically because she was a flustered town or because she was trying to serve a scum agenda?

I'm not sure yet. If Day 1 was town v town vote, then scum could have easily just sit in the backseats and let it unfold. If one of the three vanilla claims are scum, then there's more likelyhood for scum interference, which would make swamped look worse.

I think this is a good point. But every time someone says "would scum do this? It's obvious," a small voice whispers "but maybe they figured no one would suspect for just that reason."

It's how things get pushed up and down the likelihood chain. Same with acohrs and the insistence it must be SF's post. When we start being certain we're open to flawed decision making. I'd tend to think sure, there must be some reason SF was targeted (which is why I raised the question early in the day, too) except there are so many unknowns. Something happened with LL. We don't know if anyone was protected or if there was some kind of redirect. We don't know if it's a neutral. We dunno if it was, as was suggested, random to make us grasp at straws or even to point at anyone related to SF. We just don't know.

Burb, question: if you could check five people today for your own peace of mind, even if you couldn't prove or tell anyone, who would you pick?

Natiko

Banned
As for what you were intending to accomplish, I think there are three possibilities:

1) BlackBuzzard is scum. You were backing off of him in case someone changed votes at the last moment. Likelihood: medium.

If WAMD is scum why did she opt to not vote defensively?

You're right, I leaned too much on your leading us down the wrong path line, apologies.

there are three players in that post that SF talks about, Dr. Worm, Hey_Monkey, and Blargonaut. Blarg's read is a meh jokey read, going to ignore it in this post. That leaves Dr. Worm and Hey_Monkey, who both received nullreads from SF, and nothing sticks out there on first glance. However, if assumed that SexyFish was nightkilled by scum, there has to be something there in my mind that caused them to kill him. Not sure what it is yet, but my gut is telling me to look in this direction.
In my game as scum we never killed people over what their reads were. Not sure why you think in this instance they must have done so, especially over null reads. Just seems like a complete stretch.

acohrs

I think this is a good point. But every time someone says "would scum do this? It's obvious," a small voice whispers "but maybe they figured no one would suspect for just that reason."

It's how things get pushed up and down the likelihood chain. Same with acohrs and the insistence it must be SF's post. When we start being certain we're open to flawed decision making. I'd tend to think sure, there must be some reason SF was targeted (which is why I raised the question early in the day, too) except there are so many unknowns. Something happened with LL. We don't know if anyone was protected or if there was some kind of redirect. We don't know if it's a neutral. We dunno if it was, as was suggested, random to make us grasp at straws or even to point at anyone related to SF. We just don't know.

Burb, question: if you could check five people today for your own peace of mind, even if you couldn't prove or tell anyone, who would you pick?

The SF post about Dr. Worm and you, yes?

Launch, I'd love to dig in deeper to your earlier post. Unlike some, I'm okay with some hesitancy. What do you see people focusing on that isn't helpful? Or rather is there a particular thing you may suspect is a wrong path or a reach? Or just general thoughts. I like what I've seen of your process even if I'm not totally in agreement.

Burbeting

Banned

We have to remember those last votes happened during the last 4 minutes or so of the day phase. No way did the scum team had time to coordinate anything.

isaacnukem, Dr. Worm, 30yearsofhurt, acohrs and StanleyPalmtree due to them all being the most blending/coasting players for now imo. It will be difficult to get any solid reads out of them.

acohrs

If WAMD is scum why did she opt to not vote defensively?

In my game as scum we never killed people over what their reads were. Not sure why you think in this instance they must have done so, especially over null reads. Just seems like a complete stretch.

Because I have done it as scum before, even small reads that the majority didn't notice, before an idea can snowball and grow

The SF post about Dr. Worm and you, yes?
Yes, my dastardly scummy self, don't be passive aggressive. I'd say the same if it was anyone else though you won't believe that, I'm sure. I just don't see how we can be certain. Track it, sure. But language like "must" leads to tunnel vision. It's why I've been so down on LL. This I'm consistent on.

But pursue it. Find the web for me and/or Worm. God knows we got thin evidence for everything else right now.

We have to remember those last votes happened during the last 4 minutes or so of the day phase. No way did the scum team had time to coordinate anything.

isaacnukem, Dr. Worm, 30yearsofhurt, acohrs and StanleyPalmtree due to them all being the most blending/coasting players for now imo. It will be difficult to get any solid reads out of them.

And there were two sketchy last second claims. Sketchier than normal because role madness. But I admit I'm also inclined to believe that chaos version because it was chaos for me and that was only with seeing one of the claims.

Burbeting

Banned

This feels like a wrong thread to follow. All of SF's reads were more or less nullreads, there was nothing going to one way or another.

goddamn why dyall have to start talking at 2 am.

welp anyway, also just read through all of Dr. Worms post, since he was also a player i had kinda no opinion on.

short story even shorter, i like it, felt like genuine townie play.

Shit damn hell, that edit restriction BUT, Stan. Elaborate. Genuine townie play how, why, where, something. I don't care what you think really. Just how you got there.

Shit damn hell, that edit restriction BUT, Stan. Elaborate. Genuine townie play how, why, where, something. I don't care what you think really. Just how you got there.

okay but your gonna get some sleepy am ramblings here,

damn near everything i saw from him seemed to be completely reasonable and constructive scum-hunting, everything carried the attitude of genuinely trying to figure events and other players out, never really building towards any predetermined conclusions/narratives.
even in the kinda tunneling on BB it all felt genuinely motivated and not really suffering from..well.. tunnel vision.
seriously i dont think a single post so much as made me raise an eyebrow,just solid townie play.

also palmer thinks he scum, so i get a real kick out of thinking the exact opposite.

I feel worse and worse about Acorn. In fact, I feel worse about anyone making stretches like that about me being scum. Give me some credit, guys. If I were scum I wouldn't be that obvious C:

In addition, I can't shake the feeling that Acorn is just being active now because he got so much attention for being MIA before. I will have to read over him later but I am considering voting for him as I said before

I'm not sure yet. If Day 1 was town v town vote, then scum could have easily just sit in the backseats and let it unfold. If one of the three vanilla claims are scum, then there's more likelyhood for scum interference, which would make swamped look worse.

Yes, you brought up a good point. If there were no scum and all town in those top 3 candidates, there probably would have been a lot less movement in the last few minutes of the phase. That's likely why Swamped's actions stood out to me so much. Erratic actions at day end are typically a sign that there was something worth acting erratic about in the day end vote.

I have an important question now. If Swamped claims she did not see the vote update by Crimson, she said she did not want a tie, and she knew BlackBuzzard had a majority, why change votes at all?

Let's revisit the sequence of events.

2:50 PM. Swamped is present. She asks for justification for lynching BlackBuzzard and claims she wants to keep Palmer around.

2:56 PM. The vote count is BlackBuzzard (3), Palmer (3), WAMD (2). In her head, Swamped claims she doesn't know the exact count and doesn't acknowledge there being any votes on WAMD. She ponders over BB and 30. #595

2:57 PM. Swamped moves her vote to BlackBuzzard, bringing his tally to (4). #600

2:58 PM. 30 votes for WAMD, bringing her tally up to (3). #609

2:59 PM. This is an important part. Natriko moves his vote to Palmer, bringing Palmer's tally to (4). Swamped doesn't see this happen in time to react. #613

2:59 PM. Swamped moves her vote to WAMD, bringing WAMD's tally to (4) and leading to a tie. #616

Swamped is telling the truth on one thing - she wanted Palmer to stay in the game and she did not want a tie, but I don't think the former is because she's trying to help Palmer. Again, according to herself, WAMD was not on her radar and she did not see any momentum for WAMD until literally the last two minutes; she caused the push on WAMD, when she could have pushed BlackBuzzard out instead by staying put. Why is a question for another time, but it's evident she was trying to push WAMD out with a last moment swing, over Palmer and BB. She did not see Natiko's change in vote in time to react to it, either.

Going back to the actual vote count, Swamped says she knew the vote count on Palmer but not on WAMD. The only vote she saw go onto WAMD was the one from 30, so according to her narrative, she only had one vote attributed to WAMD in her head at 2 minutes before the deadline. Isn't switching votes at the last moment an unnecessary risk for a town player, especially when Swamped's vote was on one of two players she was considering?

TL;DR: if Swamped wanted to meet her self-proclaimed goals of saving Palmer and voting BB or 30, she would have never switched her vote to WAMD

Swamped

Banned
I personally feel like it's a waste of time to argue with Launch. But if others want to hear a rebuttal I'm happy to provide it. If Launch insists on a response I'm also happy to oblige, but I have a feeling he's already made up his mind about me. Otherwise, I shall move on with my other reads (includes Monkey, Sky, Blarg, Launch and Burb. And maybe some others if I get distracted).

I personally feel like it's a waste of time to argue with Launch. But if others want to hear a rebuttal I'm happy to provide it. If Launch insists on a response I'm also happy to oblige, but I have a feeling he's already made up his mind about me. Otherwise, I shall move on with my other reads (includes Monkey, Sky, Blarg, Launch and Burb. And maybe some others if I get distracted).

Please. I'm reasonable, but you're not giving me much in the way of justification for your actions, just more holes.

Natiko

Banned
Still not seeing a strong case for scum being involved in the end since any scum player would have voted defensively. It just doesn't add up. I still agree that Swamped's swapping is odd but protecting a scum teammate doesn't match what these theoretical teammates did.

Still not seeing a strong case for scum being involved in the end since any scum player would have voted defensively. It just doesn't add up. I still agree that Swamped's swapping is odd but protecting a scum teammate doesn't match what these theoretical teammates did.

Let's focus on what Swamped was trying to accomplish before discussing why.

acohrs

I feel worse and worse about Acorn. In fact, I feel worse about anyone making stretches like that about me being scum. Give me some credit, guys. If I were scum I wouldn't be that obvious C:

In addition, I can't shake the feeling that Acorn is just being active now because he got so much attention for being MIA before. I will have to read over him later but I am considering voting for him as I said before

TBH what pressure? Until I wrote my post about coming back, you all forgot I existed, didn't see a single person vote or mention me. I invited the pressure on myself by coming back from busy and starting to post again, which is natural, however, I want to dispel this myth that there was pressure on me to return and contribute, there was none and it was actually quite surprising

Top Bottom