• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) sells [16] million copies

I played for the first time today. No idea what I was doing. Managed to get a few kills. Not really sure if this game is for me...

I would guess at least 5 million sales on Xbox over the next couple of years. Add other platforms and this game could top out around 40 million copies sold. Amazing really.

Kyougar

The 17 million milestone had taken longer (double the days) than normal. Maybe steamspy didn't update the new user table and we get to 18 million in 4 days like from 15 to 16.

shimon

The 17 million milestone had taken longer (double the days) than normal. Maybe steamspy didn't update the new user table and we get to 18 million in 4 days like from 15 to 16.

Nah I think PUBG simply slowed down finally. There hasn't been a new peak for like 10 days. I expect another jump when new stuff is released.

Kyougar

Nah I think PUBG simply slowed down finally. There hasn't been a new peak for like 10 days. I expect another jump when new stuff is released.

possible, but there wasn't even a little jump like all the other times when steamspy integrated the new users, so it is possible that there are some hundred thousand owners not yet included.

Yeah it's what a I thought too. The game was hitting concurrent peak players every single weekend, this one was the first that it didn't. Steamspy also showed that the sales slowed. But make no mistake, it's still selling like a motherfucker. Just not as hard as it was.

Shifty1897

Is it really that fun to play if cheaters are all over the place, as I have been told?

I feel like that can't be true... can it?

Top Bottom