• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

I still expect Naughty Dog's next game to be unveiled at the VGAs, with a reveal just before, based on past form.

But maybe something like Santa Monica's game.

sn00zer

Wonder what the world premieres and announcements will be. Hmmm...

I imagine nothing big.... thats what the VGAs are for....

A program like would have been great when most people still waited in line for consoles...everybody huddles around a tv just before launch watch new announcements for the console they are about to buy

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
o7xdTVE.jpg

Derrick01

Banned
Apparently new PS4 games getting announced then.

christopher white ‏@chris_white20 1m
@geoffkeighley @PlayStation new ps4 games?

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 6s
@chris_white20 @PlayStation Definitely.

Expecting new indie games or something equally disappointing and you all should too. Do not hype yourselves out of control yet again.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I remember when he hyped a Vita announcement right before E3 started.

And it was Destiny of Spirits.

Don't trust Geoff's lies.

Hexa

They should be more specific. Could be new trailer for old games. You know geoff

Really? I think if someone asked "New PS4 stuff?" than maybe that would apply, but for "New PS4 games?" I don't think there's much room for error in interpretation. Though he could just be wrong.

Derpcrawler

Rooting for Naughty Dog new IP (but I guess new game in TLOU or Uncharted universe is acceptable). Also I hope The Last Guardian and Agent are both alive and in development.

Dezzy

They should be more specific. Could be new trailer for old games. You know geoff

That's exactly what I expect out of this. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, but I won't board that hype train quite yet.
Bah, yes I will.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yes they're going to announce uncharted 4 at 11pm on gttv on a Thursday

Yes

At best we get something as big as PSABR level for this show.

So a new project from a new studio without any sort of reputation seems like a good fit for a big detailed reveal for this show.

$h@d0w

wut? that's stupid 11pm on the 14th people will be queuing...

EDIT: also bad time for EUGaf, I expect this is mainly a party though, unlikely to be big announcements whist people are queuing right?

smartphones and LTE

Mik_Pad

Banned
For those that are going to be in line to get your PS4, just take your phone. Also probably Gamestop or other retailers will have the livestream on site.

lupin23rd

Predictions?

The Last of Us Remake
The Order 1886 gameplay
Infamous release date
New indies
Music visualizer (oh wait...)

v1lla21

I'm expecting these games to be indie games, MLB trailer, and a teaser of ND or SSM's new game. Geoff is a master of giving blue balls. All hype and then never finishes it off.
jk, I <3 u Geoff

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Expecting new indie games or something equally disappointing and you all should too. Do not hype yourselves out of control yet again.
Probably not even that, I'm setting my expectations down to 4 second teasers of PS trailers scheduled for the VGA's.

Really? I think if someone asked "New PS4 stuff?" than maybe that would apply, but for "New PS4 games?" I don't think there's much room for error in interpretation. Though he could just be wrong.

In his head he thought the guy meant to say new game trailer. Just not enough characters.

But a new game announcement the day before the big day? Too big for something unless its just indie games or some vita \ ps3 port

Top Bottom