• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

FStop7

Banned
tumblr_mvizbkwk6n1qzjbrao1_400.gif

I'm holding you to this. You didn't let us down with last year's VGA improvements. Don't fail us now.

CF22

Whaaat? At that time some of us will be waiting in line outside GameStop/Best Buy to get our PS4 pre-orders. I wonder what it is?

Ploid 3.0

2 weeks, too far away for me to get excited. Good to know something new will be announced in the future as always though...

Massa

I doubt it. ND is almost certainly being reserved for the VGA's. But I could see The Order's gameplay trailer debuting at this event.

Any other year and I'd agree with this, but it makes no sense to save a ND reveal for weeks after the PS4 and Xbox One launches. They can save The Order gameplay and perhaps an inFamous 3 trailer for the VGA's, but any big announcements should happen either before launch or well into 2014.

SRTtoZ

Uncharted 4. Believe.

edit: 11/14? Damn, ill be waiting outside/inside Gamestop for my PS4. Oh well, gaf on the iphone.

Yes they're going to announce uncharted 4 at 11pm on gttv on a Thursday

Yes

I mean the day of/before the PS4 launches might be the most media coverage it gets all year.

The searches/appearance of PS4 on the internet will likely be as high as they'll ever be; in that way, I think this is actually a good time to reveal big games.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Why does it have to be on release night? That's when i'm going hunting (or waiting in line) for ps4s damn it.

Ploid 3.0

What is this? I feel like I'm the only who doesn't know what it means.

Just a random gif. Geoff made a personal appearance in this thread to nod at the poster that he quoted, and he's off. Confirming that it's pretty much new stuff and to be excited without saying much to spoil anything. Clever use of the gif.

hawk2025

I mean the day of/before the PS4 launches might be the most media coverage it gets all year.

The searches on PS4 will likely be as high as they'll ever be; in that way, I think this is actually a good time to reveal big games.

Exactly.

And news stations/websites/whatever covering the launch get a nice little trailer with a brand-new game announcement.

coldcrush

Neo Member
I was talking about this. Don't know if this had anything to do with their Halloween party though

qIM2fgs.png

yeah this has been confirmed as just something from Halloween party, I am excited to see what is announced, I can't predict what it will be, would be amazing if it was something from ND, or something big,,,, would be a good PR move from Sony!

Any other year and I'd agree with this, but it makes no sense to save a ND reveal for weeks after the PS4 and Xbox One launches. They can save The Order gameplay and perhaps an inFamous 3 trailer for the VGA's, but any big announcements should happen either before launch or well into 2014.

The Order need a proper gameplay demo, not a 2 minute VGA gameplay trailer with quick cuts of the action scenes and people jumping to conclusion about the game being a gears clone when we don't know how the pacing will be whether it'd be nonstop action ala gears or slower paced ala TLoU.

Top Bottom