• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 Slim Dragon Quest Loto Edition (Japan)

I really dislike all of those limited edition consoles with silkscreened images on them. For better or worse, modern consoles aren't designed to look fun, they're sleek electronics that are supposed to fit in with other components. It just doesn't work.

Aeana

I think both the 2DS and PS4 system designs are a bit much. I liked the liquid metal PS4 design for DQ Heroes a bit more. Easy pass for me, though a previous version of me would've probably already had them both ordered by now.

NolbertoS

That PS4 Loto edition looks meh to me. I think the Silver Slime edition was better. Just wait till DQXI gets closer to release and PS4 and Swith will get DQ themed consoles and for yhat I'll import the Switch. Love my Loto trilogy.

Man, I'd love to get this. I know the PS4 is region free, but is there an English language option for all the system menu stuff?

Fraxin

Man, I'd love to get this. I know the PS4 is region free, but is there an English language option for all the system menu stuff?

Yeah, the system menu language options is similar to other ps4s from other regions. Only difference probably would be the confirmation button would be "O" instead of "X." Though I guess you can change that.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I like the USB cover. Would be cool if more of those were released with special edition consoles.

inner-G

Banned
Horii shit, that looks amazing. Even the box. Maybe could do without the slimes though.

I didn't like the Metal Slime 3DS for some reason, but I dig this.

Top Bottom