• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Island announced for iOS / Android / Coke Zero [Free / Summer]

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
wow this is not a good game at all; it's like temple run but with tilt only controls, sluggish control reaction, no corner turning, stupid minigames, no game center achievements, and product placement.

Wow.

Can my old iPod touch support this? Will charge and try one day.

I will like a to see a vita , WP and 3ds port so I can play this more easily lol

SmokyDave

To be fair, Temple Run was tilt only too, and there are Game Center achievements and support
Not if you have an iCade!

Getting a few people and passing round Temple Run (1) on an iCade is a fucking cool gaming experience. Especially when drunk.

Metalmarc

image.jpg

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
So... is this to advertise Sony's games or something? The fact is that if the phone games aren't that good, you're hurting your franchises instead.

Also, I'm not surprised they are putting it on Android (they have Android handsets after all), but that they have it on iOS. Oh well, seems like a weird cash-grab/advertising ploy.

nacimento

Let's hope for Sony that it doesn't end like this: Casual: "Everybody talks about getting a PS4 for Uncharted, I'm not gonna pay 400 bucks for some temple run series"

Penguin

wow this is not a good game at all; it's like temple run but with tilt only controls, sluggish control reaction, no corner turning, stupid minigames, no game center achievements, and product placement.

Is it just the one game?

Do you unlock the rest via Coke products?

Carl

App updated

Gravity Rush game is now there

Also, app seems to have been downloaded 100,000+ times on Android so seems pretty popular

Top Bottom