• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"PlayStation Collections" Announced For SCEA (God Of War, Infamous, Ratchet HD)

wish there were reversible covers though ...hate all the logos

At least NA Infamous finally get's a cover that's not ass

Hyuga

Banned
I hope people buy the infamous collection, I think the series is unappreciated. I didn't expect anything from infamous 1 since, I hated Sly Cooper 2, but it turned out to be my favourite game on PS3.
ABSOLUTELY!!

The "inFamous" franchise is one of the biggest suprises this gen.
I love the IP and I hope we will see inFamous 3. ;)
Awesome games!!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
7707118572_65eb49fd4e.jpg

That top bar is such a mess.

gdt

Woah. I don't have GOWI/II HD, so I might buy that GOW collection.

Already preordered the Ratchet collection on Amazon.

Boss Man

Man, I like it. Very cool.

The God of War one is especially fantastic. The art and the content. I will definitely be picking that one up.

vv Yeah the R&C one does seem to be a bit lackluster compared to the others, especially the God of War one. It's a shame because I'd love a collection with ACiT and ToD in it- games that I don't think have gotten enough praise (especially ACiT).

Goldrusher

God of War Collection: all 5 games
inFamous Collection: all 3 games
R&C Collection: 3 of the 4 PS2 games, no PS3 games

Spot the odd one out.

ABSOLUTELY!!

The "inFamous" franchise is one of the biggest suprises this gen.
I love the IP and I hope we will see inFamous 3. ;)
Awesome games!!

yes I hope we see it on PS4. Travelling around the world in inFamous 1 & 2 is just so much fun :D Wonderful games!

Santar

I hope the gow one comes to europe as I only have Gow 3 on the ps3, never went for any of the hd collections.

G0523

I hope these games have reversible covers, even though the main covers do look pretty nice. I also hope (expect?) that Sony will release the "Ultimate Ratchet & Clank Collection" eventually, with all of the PS2 games and all of the PS3 games (including the PSN games). But one can always hope (and expect)...

There are 4 Ratchet games on PS2 and soon to be 5 on PS3, so getting all of them would be a bit much.

The HD Collection really should have included Deadlocked. And they should do a R&C Future Collection as well.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
There are 4 Ratchet games on PS2 and soon to be 5 on PS3, so getting all of them would be a bit much.

The HD Collection really should have included Deadlocked. And they should do a R&C Future Collection as well.

Yeah im bummed about this too, but we know from that one japanese leak a few months back that it's coming to PSN eventually.

EDIT-- Oh, and that Infamous Collection is a GREAT deal. Excellent games, and highly recommended!!!!

InertiaXr

Soon to be 5 on ps3? Was one announced after All 4 One?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

There are 6 Ratchet games on the PS2.

Drago

The GOW and inFamous boxes look really really nice, but the Ratchet one looks like shit, IMO.

Will pick all of these up eventually

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Isn't GOW3 40GB by itself? I have a feeling these will be download codes for 1,2, and origins.

First of all, why the hell are people shocked about the R&C collection? We knew it was a PS2 remaster MONTHS ago.

Secondly, definitely get R&C and GoW. Love the shit out of R&C and I've never given GoW a fair shake. Thirty bucks for the entire series is an excellent deal.

Loudninja

They did say starting at $29.99.

Ratchet and Clank HD and Journeys Collectors Edition is 29.99.

The GOW Saga collection has the most games of any collection so far so I doubt it will be $29.99.

xptoxyz

GoW HD Collection (1+2) was kinda impossible to find already, I wondered why they never re-issued it. Will grab the saga.

Hoping this comes to other regions.

Also, how much is Festival of Blood on PSN? Was tempted to grab Infamous 2 and Festival soon, even owning the first game something like this might end up being better.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Holy shit, there is also a Sly collection?

What else are you not telling me GAF????

notsureifserious.gif

In addition to Sly Collection, there is also Jak and Daxter Collection. The 3 Sly games each have their own set of trophies and platinums, and the same with the Jak and Daxter Collection.

Top Bottom