• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread: The Year of Dreams

I didn't like that conference at all, but I think we have too many conferences in a year already so if Sony wants to consolidate all their indie shit into one conference and keep it out of the rest, I'm definitely fine with that. I can just wait for the announcements after the conference. Just keep all the megatons to other conferences so it doesn't set a precedence I have to keep up with :p

I really loved seeing Ni No Kuni 2 though and FF7r is a dream come true. I avoided U4 as always since I don't want to see a single thing from that game. Ni Oh, that Gambit game and Hob look fantastic.

Redevil

b8G0cQa.png

Mr Git

Just finished watching it - was a bit late. Ni No Kuni 2 and Tenchu Souls made it worth watching. One of the Adult Swim metroidvanias looked great too. Watching it late was much better than live, skipped all the wank stuff. Many an eye rolling 'first to Playstation' moment too. Noticed that FFVII remake looks like it isn't an exclusive.

1er tigre

The conference was pretty good but I have two questions :
Where the fuck is rime ? And what the fuck is santa monica studio doing since 2013(at least) ?

Aisde from sfv and nino no kuni almost every game they showed didn't look very good. Especially butchering ace combat with the vr crap, literally destroying any chance ffvii had by making it a generic arpg, all vr looked terrible, kof is a joke too.....

Imo of course.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I really believe that Sony and Activision are hashing out a deal to revive Crash, and so they will wear shirts with him, and when it's finally shown at some point in the future, we would have already been reminded of its existence. A subtle way of infiltrating our unconscience.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Jesus, this is the dumbest thing. Little snacks?

The attitude towards indies that so many people have in the video game community is downright embarrassing.

It's how I view most of them. Some of them are decent time pass titles. I tend to focus more on core games that I can get lost in for hours and hours.

Hi, I missed the event, is it possible to watch the full show somehwere yet?

The youtube stream only goes back two hours from now it seems so it misses a lot.

The only good thing about this conference was NiNoKuni 2... Other than that, everything we knew before and I'm not interested in the announced games... Very average I would wager 5.5/10

I'm starting to think GAF is nowhere near as indie-friendly as I thought it was.

Now there's a person who hasn't been in a PS+ thread in a while. Seriously, outside of OTs, the average opinion of indie games as a concept on GAF is pretty damn negative, and I have no idea why. Probably a zero sum gain fallacy, where people think resources spent on supporting externally developed games means less AAA games, or something.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I hate this narrative that people can't dislike indie games....like at all. I don't care if something is AAA or not but honestly, I had no interest in a majority of what they showed.

No one's DISLIKING them, really. I just had an opinion that, TO ME, PERSONALLY, they're not titles I buy a console for. They're decent little distractions from my priorities, which are action adventure titles and RPG's.

Sony DOES tend to show way too much of them, to the detriment of the bigger titles they have cooking. Hopefully we'll see them soon.

Ni-Oh was even giving me some Tenchu vibes. Since my 2 most wanted games to make a return are Onimusha and Tenchu, Ni-Oh looks fucking fantastic.

Top Bottom