• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016: Panel Lineup, 100+ Playable Games

? Okay? Maybe I'm looking forward to that??????????????????
It just sounds like you don't really want to watch the conference because you're not interested in the potential content. Why sit through something like that just to see something similar to what you've already seen?

But, yeah, by all means. Do what floats your boat.

JP

Looking forward to the WipEout collection announcement.

I'm also looking froward to seeing Full Throttle Remastered, some new Uncharted 4 stuff and the Shenmue "news".

Is PSASBR2 a rumour or just dreams? It'd be hard to keep a secret considering they made (and killed) a new studio to make the first one. Make damage matter and don't enclose the levels and I'm in for a theoretical sequel.

I still think the footage they showed looked like Fox Engine. But given the fallout will either (Kojima and Konami) party want to work with one another so soon?

I didn't even realize it at first, but you're right. I think it's either going to be Sucker Punch or Guerilla Games' engine, but that reveal did resemble the PT Fox Engine quite a bit.

I cannot wait, I'm really really hoping Wild Arms is coming back and that's one of the unannounced games. With the rumor saying it's going to be more Japanese focused this year gives me hope.

I really wish I could go, namely to play Akuma in SFV.
Honestly the way I look at it, stuff like Akuma, Nier, and Horizon are all (hopefully) coming a couple of months after so it's not the biggest deal. I'd like to try them all but I'm not going to miss other stuff I'm interested in to wait in line for 2 hours or something

Shin-Ra

I wonder if Naughty Dog will add some of the Uncharted 4 accessibility features to The Last of Us. I was a little surprised they didn't with the HDR/Pro update for TLoUR.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here since i said it so many times, but I really truly hope Spider-Man is there and it would be the icing of the cake if it is one of the panels.

SCEI-KojiPro Contract Addendum 1.1a :
Dedicated space at all conferences and events to share more details of upcoming project with scope of sharing determined by KojiPro.

So I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to spend lightly this black friday to save up for next weekend lol. For anybody that's already been, what's shopping at the expo like? Is their merch really light, are there a lot of exclusives, games sold at msrp, etc.?

Mikey Jr.

Man, no square Enix is fucking baffling.

Not even a token "here, play some final fantasy xv that's already been released" booth.

Having said that, I am mother fucking jealous of you mother fuckers who are going. There better be tons of footage/impressions.

FelipeMGM

The fact that such an awesome group of personalities like EZA are like 1/100th the popularity of the biggest names out there is sad to me. 😟

Deserve so much more.

Yeah, it is indeed kinda (lol) sad. They purely represent the jolly aspect of playing and discussing videogames, and that would be a perfect fit for what PSX represents.

Man, no square Enix is fucking baffling.

Not even a token "here, play some final fantasy xv that's already been released" booth.

Having said that, I am mother fucking jealous of you mother fuckers who are going. There better be tons of footage/impressions.
More surprised if KH isn't playable there considering it releases little over a month after PSX.

This probably doesn't mean anything, but there's a Parappa 20th Anniversary event starting on December 4th in Japan

20161124-parapparappek0sm6.jpg

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4090/20161124-parapparapper.html

They're also selling Parappa plushies and new Parappa beanies at the event

As always, keep expectations in check, but it's not unreasonable to expect

Top Bottom