• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016: Panel Lineup, 100+ Playable Games

glaurung

Ace Combat 7 makes an appearance. This is the only things I am currently interested in. Also the game that I bought a VR set for.

This probably doesn't mean anything, but there's a Parappa 20th Anniversary event starting on December 4th in Japan

20161124-parapparappek0sm6.jpg

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4090/20161124-parapparapper.html

I will keep my expectations in check, but...

giphy.gif

Yall never learn.

What's sad is that we are down to like a handful of leakers and so far all that's slipped out is a Wipeout Collection.

Member leaks? I member leaks.

Durock

Don't get too excited for the Horizon demo. If it's anything like the one at the GameStop Expo, you'll get a warning screen threatening the demo will reboot almost ever where you try to go. Very, VERY linear demo. I wish they had done it like Nintendo did with BOTW and just let you go wherever you want for a few minutes.

EDIT: For clarification, BOTW demo at E3.

Don't get too excited for the Horizon demo. If it's anything like the one at the GameStop Expo, you'll get a warning screen threatening the demo will reboot almost ever where you try to go. Very, VERY linear demo. I wish they had done it like Nintendo did with BOTW and just let you go wherever you want for a few minutes.

EDIT: For clarification, BOTW demo at E3.
As long as I can see how it looks/feels in person I'm interested.

(what are they hiding tho)

EDIT: Dang, no Distance on the list. Well.....hopefully WipEout happens to satisfy the needs

Memento

Guys, I dont want to make you create expectations but shinobi suggested in the E3 2017 thread that TLOU2 is getting announced before E3. And there is only one event huge enough from now until E3... PSX HYPE TRAIN ENGAGED!!!

Sawneeks

Banned
How quickly does the Playstation Showcase fill up? First year going and I don't want to miss it but I'm not sure when I should get there. >.>;

Is anyone else really hoping to get an English Nier Automata Trailer or Release Date?

The game releases in a little over 2 months in Japan, so "Early 2017" in NA is sounding more and more like an impossibility...

SNURB

So are we expecting Crash footage or is that too much to ask?

I'm totally expecting we see footage (and hopefully a trailer) of the remakes. Remember the PR stated that some of the games aren't listed here because they'll show off plenty more at the event.

If anything, I expect they'll show off playable demos for each Crash game.

Where the hell is Wild? Is the game coming out or not?

Yes, Ancel just did an interview where he spoke about it. And Yoshida visited the studio in July. But this is a playable list and it's probably not at a point where they want people to play it. You have to keep in mind that it's a tiny team making the game.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
2:00pm: Accessibility: Making Games for All Gamers
Accessibility features help empower all gamers—not just those with disabilities—and we want to set an industry standard of inclusion. We’re bringing together some of the top minds from the accessibility community, PlayStation and Naughty Dog to discuss best practices for game developers and to share powerful stories about the broader impact of accessibility features in games.

This honestly almost brought tears to my eyes. As a disabled gamer, it's nice to see developers care.

I give so much props to Sony, for pushing this agenda.

Hexa

FYI for all the people excited about Gravity Rush 2:
Best Buy seems to have a demo for it as well.

Exentryk

Is anyone else really hoping to get an English Nier Automata Trailer or Release Date?

The game releases in a little over 2 months in Japan, so "Early 2017" in NA is sounding more and more like an impossibility...

They'll likely announce it at this or TGA.

Top Bottom