• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2015

You can also get XBlaze through rice, which I'd trust much more. You also get lewd art cards

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/xblaze-code-embryo-ps-vita
And good lord the Funbox Media logo is ugly

I was going to say "I don't want any LE stuff", but it's exactly the same price, lol.

Still, since it's them who are publishing the game anyway, I don't think there's any real hardship for ordering from them. I'm gonna wait anyway to see when they actually release, for starters :p

RK128

Just a heads up for Vita owner with PS3's; if you get the Genesis Collection (right now 3.99 thanks to this sale), you can transfer the game to you Vita.

Why is this a big deal? Because you get over 30 games to play, with big tittles like:
-Sonic 1
-Sonic 2
-Vectorman 1 and 2
-Pantasy Star 2-4
-Golden Axe 1-3
-Shinbi 3
-Ristar

And many more :D.

Chuy

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that a flash sale is coming today :D!

While the prices aren't live yet, the games part of the sale include:
-Sword Art Online: Hallow Fragment
-Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebrith 1
-Tales of Heart R
-Mind Zero
-Monster Monpiece
-New Little Kings Story
-Soul Sacrficie
-Pocket RPG
-Dungeon Hunter Alliance
-Warriors of the Lost Empire

This is all on the Vita PSN Store right now, so I don't know if any PS3 or PS4 games are part of this sale. Will update the prices when they go live but these are some great games on sale :D! If Tales of Heart R goes down to say 15 bucks, I will get for sure!

There is also a big Sonic Birthday sale on PSN, and the Vita store has the following listed as part of the sale:
-Sonic Racing Transformed Vita - 17.99
-Sonic Rivals - 2.49
-Sonic Rivals 2 - 2.49
-Jet Set Radio - 3.99

Again, this is from the Vita PSN Store, so I have no idea what's on sale for the PS3 or PS4. But tittles like Generations, Unleashed, Ep. 1 and 2 and CD HD are likely to be part of the console end of the sale. I love the series, so I can happily recommend Unleashed, CD HD and Generations for those who never played them before :D.
Oh look things that actually interest me are on sale. Gonna wait for flash sale prices to go live before I buy anything but good to see all these games I want on sale

SerTapTap

Does it take a while to "get" JSR gameplay-wise? Love the music, style,world, got stuck on some weird mission and eventually quit. Was playing the Vita version.

Just a heads up for Vita owner with PS3's; if you get the Genesis Collection (right now 3.99 thanks to this sale), you can transfer the game to you Vita.

Why is this a big deal? Because you get over 30 games to play, with big tittles like:
-Sonic 1
-Sonic 2
-Vectorman 1 and 2
-Pantasy Star 2-4
-Golden Axe 1-3
-Shinbi 3
-Ristar

Vectorman 2? I never did get that one...might pick it up for that, is there a PS3 version too I assume?

RK128

Does it take a while to "get" JSR gameplay-wise? Love the music, style,world, got stuck on some weird mission and eventually quit. Was playing the Vita version.

Vectorman 2? I never did get that one...might pick it up for that, is there a PS3 version too I assume?

No PS3 version of both the Genesis Collection or Vectorman 2 sadly :(. But the port in the Genesis Collection PSP is solid and that solid quality is for all of the tittle.

I mainly got it to have some kind of Sonic game on my Vita (as Sonic 1 and 2 are in the collection) but love how so many other games are in it :).

-Sonic 1
-Sonic 2
-Vectorman 1 and 2
-Pantasy Star 2-4
-Golden Axe 1-3
-Shinbi 3
-Ristar

Isn't Golden Axe a pretty good RPG series?

Tizoc

-Sonic 1
-Sonic 2
-Vectorman 1 and 2
-Pantasy Star 2-4
-Golden Axe 1-3
-Shinbi 3
-Ristar

Dang that's on sale too?

Yo you should make a thread about the SEGA sale on US PSN.

But do get that classics collection it may not be the best ports but it gets the job done.

Incidentally enough I own much of the SEGA games on sale this week :V

RK128

Dang that's on sale too?

Yo you should make a thread about the SEGA sale on US PSN.

But do get that classics collection it may not be the best ports but it gets the job done.

Incidentally enough I own much of the SEGA games on sale this week :V

Will do so Tizoc :).

Edit: Made a thread in the Gaming Section for the Sega Sale: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=169543715#post169543715
Also made a full list of the games that is in the Genesis Collection for those interested :).

RK128

The Flash Sale page was up on the webstore but is down again, I think they messed up and it really will start friday

The flash sale icon is still on the Vita PSN store, so I guess it was an error or that they are waiting until latter today to update the store or something.

Li Kao

Good god, so Driveclub availability was fumbled again (definitely making the game the laughing stock of the industry) and the sale was indeed an error. I know, just games, but really, explain to me how this PSN staff is still working ?
No, seriously.

Good god, so Driveclub availability was fumbled again (definitely making the game the laughing stock of the industry) and the sale was indeed an error. I know, just games, but really, explain to me how this PSN staff is still working ?
No, seriously.

We had some great drawings of the PSN monkey back in the weekly store update threads.

those were the days :')

RK128

Just a heads up for anyone interested; Shantae: Risky's Revenge is also coming to PS Vita and PS3 as well :D. It seems to be a cross-buy tittle and WayFoward stated the game will be 10 bucks when it goes live on PSN.

Between that, a few of the Sega games and the upcoming Flash Sale.....I might end up spending 30+ bucks into PSN this week XD.

Edit: The PS4 version of Risky's Revenge went live right now: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...rce=Bing&utm_term=ps-ga-873&utm_content=Brand

I have no idea if this activates the cross-buy with the Vita and PS3 versions (don't see them on the store yet) so be mindful of that if you want this. Will wait for the Vita version to go live before I buy this but its great seeing the series finally land on PS Platforms :D.

Hope this leads to a port of Pirates Curse landing on PS4/PS3/Vita sometime in the future.

Edit 2: Hearing more about the game, the game really is only a PS4 tittle, so I'm sorry if I confused anyone :(.

Just a heads up for anyone interested; Shantae: Risky's Revenge is also coming to PS Vita and PS3 as well :D. It seems to be a cross-buy tittle and WayFoward stated the game will be 10 bucks when it goes live on PSN.

Between that, a few of the Sega games and the upcoming Flash Sale.....I might end up spending 30+ bucks into PSN this week XD.

Edit: The PS4 version of Risky's Revenge went live right now: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...rce=Bing&utm_term=ps-ga-873&utm_content=Brand

I have no idea if this activates the cross-buy with the Vita and PS3 versions (don't see them on the store yet) so be mindful of that if you want this. Will wait for the Vita version to go live before I buy this but its great seeing the series finally land on PS Platforms :D.

Hope this leads to a port of Pirates Curse landing on PS4/PS3/Vita sometime in the future.

The drop from last week only mentions the PS4 version, where is the info on the PS3/Vita one and cross-buy coming from?

EDIT: So does the store update

RK128

The drop from last week only mentions the PS4 version, where is the info on the PS3/Vita one and cross-buy coming from?

I looked up the trophies of the game and they also list PS3 and Vita alongside PS4, so I assume that means there are PS3 and Vita versions coming soon.

Still, considering the PS4 version is on PSN there is no signs of the PS Vita and PS3 versions might mean to got information confused or something :l.

If Vita or PS3 versions don't pop up on PSN by tomorrow, I will edit my post to avoid further confusion. Sorry about that :(.

Armaly

They seriously stopped putting up the sales tables in the ps blog store updates? Is there any easy way to see everything that's on sale this week without actually visiting the store?

Tizoc

They seriously stopped putting up the sales tables in the ps blog store updates? Is there any easy way to see everything that's on sale this week without actually visiting the store?

No sadly.
I can't believe US PSN stopped doing it, wtf Sony.

ZeroAKA

No, seriously.
Oh good, I can continue making fun of Driveclub in the OP.

BHK3

Banned

No sadly.
I can't believe US PSN stopped doing it, wtf Sony.

Someone commented a few weeks ago saying why they removed it and the guy with the parappa avatar replied something with "we're looking into it, we thought it was a good choice etc. we can't bring them back now cause E3 soon but later"

Someone commented a few weeks ago saying why they removed it and the guy with the parappa avatar replied something with "we're looking into it, we thought it was a good choice etc. we can't bring them back now cause E3 soon but later"
If this is true, damn. To think that they need a SPECIFIC person or persons that are paid to do a job that anyone could do in a matter of minutes for free? It's not like it's even that hard to group up a list of names, which they probably have already somewhere unless they randomize these deals (which they don't). Ugh. Just pure laziness.

PSN Blog not posting sales is just the dumbest. It's the one thing people give a shit about on the blog.

They probably posted one wrong sale once so some lawyer told them they might be liable. The blog is now truely useless. Maybe they can work on making their podcast listenable now.

Jawmuncher

imagessbf2.jpg

So Deception IV Nightmare Princess what exactly is it? I have DIV on vita. Is this a new expansion or what? Basically is the version I have basically worthless now? Or will I be able to see the Nightmare Princess content without playing through the whole game again?

Can't download the demo which I'm sure would help answer.

Bought Yakuza 4. Now I'm worried on what will be in this week flash sale.

I think you're safe. They haven't done that in the same week that I can recall. That would be pretty messed up. Plus this weekend it looks like the flash sale will be a "Fantasy" sale. You're probably safe.

.J.

Banned
Is the store update not complete yet? They have this 2K sale posted, but I can't tell if the prices are discounted. The regular version of Evolve is still showing for $59.99.

Agent X

-Sonic 1
-Sonic 2
-Vectorman 1 and 2
-Pantasy Star 2-4
-Golden Axe 1-3
-Shinbi 3
-Ristar

Wow, this works on Vita using PS3 transfer? I've already got this on UMD for my PSP, but if the download can be played on Vita, then I might have to jump on this deal.

Does it work with PSTV also? If so, then that would be excellent!

It sure would be nice if they (Sega, Sony, or whoever is responsible) would try to get this certified as a Vita/PSTV download, so that people could purchase and download it directly (without having to use a PS3 to accomplish the transfer).

RK128

Wow, this works on Vita using PS3 transfer? I've already got this on UMD for my PSP, but if the download can be played on Vita, then I might have to jump on this deal.

Does it work with PSTV also? If so, then that would be excellent!

It sure would be nice if they (Sega, Sony, or whoever is responsible) would try to get this certified as a Vita/PSTV download, so that people could purchase and download it directly (without having to use a PS3 to accomplish the transfer).

Yes, this works with PS3 Transfer and by that logic, if you were to put your main Vita memory card into your PSTV, the games should be able to run on that (as I don't think the system black-walls PSP/PS1 games like they do with PS Vita games that aren't compatible).

I don't own a PS TV though, so I don't know if that works :(. Hope this helps you somehow :).

Massa

Is the store update not complete yet? They have this 2K sale posted, but I can't tell if the prices are discounted. The regular version of Evolve is still showing for $59.99.

That happens sometimes, they list all of a publisher's games even if they're not on sale.

PSN!

.J.

Banned
That happens sometimes, they list all of a publisher's games even if they're not on sale.

PSN!

Uuuuuuugh

Oh well. I stopped trying to find something to round out the last $15 I needed for the current promo and just went ahead and preordered MGSV.

autoduelist

I want them back.

Ohhh Tales of Hearts. How was Mind Zero? That's the Persona rip-off right?

It's not a persona ripoff.

However, everyone thought it was going to be a persona ripoff because the art is a bit similar, so it got absolutely trashed... for not being what it never was, or something. If noone had ever thought it was going to be like persona, I think it would have faired better.

That said, it's a fairly generic/bland dungeon crawler with an interesting combat system (hard to explain, but it keeps you on your toes throughout). Unfortunately, for everything it does right it gets something else 'bland' (like lewt, dungeon/monster art,etc).

I had a lot of fun with it [and plat'd it], but I was in the mood for it.

incpdo

I want them back.

It's not a persona ripoff.

However, everyone thought it was going to be a persona ripoff because the art is a bit similar, so it got absolutely trashed... for not being what it never was, or something. If noone had ever thought it was going to be like persona, I think it would have faired better.

That said, it's a fairly generic/bland dungeon crawler with an interesting combat system (hard to explain, but it keeps you on your toes throughout). Unfortunately, for everything it does right it gets something else 'bland' (like lewt, dungeon/monster art,etc).

I had a lot of fun with it [and plat'd it], but I was in the mood for it.
what about the plot is it something interesting?

So Tales from the Borderlands? It just keeps getting better and better. This last episode was not only beautiful with great looking scenes but also funny and super interesting. If only they didn't release these so far apart... Well if the reason we wait is to get more of this, I'm totally fine with it. This was so far my favourite episode. Maybe not even from this series, but other Telltale releases as well.

incpdo

So Tales from the Borderlands? It just keeps getting better and better. This last episode was not only beautiful with great looking scenes but also funny and super interesting. If only they didn't release these so far apart... Well if the reason we wait is to get more of this, I'm totally fine with it. This was so far my favourite episode. Maybe not even from this series, but other Telltale releases as well.
So the Vita version is cancelled? I've been waiting to play this game since I have tried the demo and was really funny.hope this one doesn't end up in the graveyard together with Zoe collection

So the Vita version is cancelled? I've been waiting to play this game since I have tried the demo and was really funny.hope this one doesn't end up in the graveyard together with Zoe collection
I'm willing to bet that they will do what they did for TWD, wait until all episodes are out and then sell it as a single unit. And when it does all of VitaGAF without a PS4 should get it, cuz this is really some good stuff. At least so far, like I said on my previous post episode 3 is arguably their best work yet in my opinion. As wacky as a Borderlands x Telltale partnership might sounds, they totally nailed it with this one.

incpdo

I'm willing to bet that they will do what they did for TWD, wait until all episodes are out and then sell it as a single unit. And when it does all of VitaGAF without a PS4 should get it, cuz this is really some good stuff. At least so far, like I said on my previous post episode 3 is arguably their best work yet in my opinion. As wacky as a Borderlands x Telltale partnership might sounds, they totally nailed it with this one.
I agree its surprisingly good and probably one of their best works. I thought i t would-be horrible but the script is hilarious and smart at the same time
If they do it a retail title like previous telltale games on Vita . I'm totally buying it

I agree its surprisingly good and probably one of their best works. I thought i t would-be horrible but the script is hilarious and smart at the same time
If they do it a retail title like previous telltale games on Vita . I'm totally buying it
I probably would too just for the case. The cast is just so likable and the story is just great. It helps that I love Borderlands lol.

autoduelist

what about the plot is it something interesting?

How good can a story about a group of angsty teens with 'supernatural' powers possibly be?
shots fired

Top of page -- hmm. been playing Operation Abyss, pretty solid if not exactly revolutionary. TxK is brilliant.

Oh -- get Gladiator Begins (psp) for awesome gladitorial combat with lots of weapons/armors/skills.

Top Bottom