• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2015

New Vita stability update (v3.52), get it while it's hot (and everyone else isn't downloading it).

Keep in mind https://twitter.com/yifanlu/status/613547635798994944

You won't be able to use PSM Dev Assistant, unless they put out an update for it. Keep this in mind especially if you're a PSM developer trying to work towards the deadline!

I'm still installing it because I don't care that much about homebrew

Bowl0l

I think you're safe. They haven't done that in the same week that I can recall. That would be pretty messed up. Plus this weekend it looks like the flash sale will be a "Fantasy" sale. You're probably safe.
As long as it isn't PS3 games or Life Is Strange. My PS3 will not have enough space and I just bought Life Is Strange on Sunday.

Apparently there are some PSM sales going on now, though I have no way of knowing what's on sale or by how much because the storefront is so barebones. I do know that Fragment's Note is only $1.99 now, at least.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Or maybe she's kind of a "Patches" in From Software's games, that appears in every game they make (but, iirc, not always in the same form/shape)

But she is not in every game and both her name and appearance are the same, other than that she's not just a teacher(in a game with school setting IIRC), she's the mc's cousin, she has a personal involvement with the mc, imo she's not just a cameo, she is an important or often present npc

SAO or Tales of Hearts R? What say you, vitabros?

I wonder if Parasite Eve 2 and Vagrant Story will go on sale in the US soon, I need that 60hz...

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 is out today? I was hoping it'd be a little cheaper since it's digital only, but I guess the mainline Musou games' Vita pricing should have clued me in.

Anyone played it?

Edit: Wow, it has a lot of DLC.

SerTapTap

I'm willing to bet that they will do what they did for TWD, wait until all episodes are out and then sell it as a single unit. And when it does all of VitaGAF without a PS4 should get it, cuz this is really some good stuff. At least so far, like I said on my previous post episode 3 is arguably their best work yet in my opinion. As wacky as a Borderlands x Telltale partnership might sounds, they totally nailed it with this one.

I always knew this would be good, Telltale used to do great humor stuff. Sigh. Will get TAles of the Borderlands as soon as I can get a physical disk for PS4, don't like buying "seasons" of things that aren't out yet.

SAO or Tales of Hearts R? What say you, vitabros?

I wonder if Parasite Eve 2 and Vagrant Story will go on sale in the US soon, I need that 60hz...

Was even the PS1 50hz in PAL? What a horrid format

Already spent a bit over 30€ on

Valkyria Chronicles II (finally :D)
Suikoden III
God Hand
Prinny 2
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?
Ys I & II Chronicles
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

Now I have to decide if I hate myself enough to get any of these

Mind Zero
Conception II
Tales of Hearts R

also considering Malicious Rebirth but it's hard to get an idea how much people like it. Seems interesting but also kind of meh

Nice haul!
I only have malicious rebirth so I can only comment on that.
What I've liked:
The bosses are varied
Quite hard (for me)

What I've hated:
Quite hard
feels sluggish at times
A little bit short in content

If you can get it cheap it can be a good little timewaster.
```````````````````````````````````````
Oh look Shizuka's game might be on sale (mind zero)! if the sale doesn't need ps+, I'm gonna check it out. I don't have ps+ right now so i cant be arsed to add the 9.99 month sub just to get the discounts.

uh oh

Hopefully I already have everything I want
We already had our own GAF leak, this list should have most of the Vita content, but there could be a bit more
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169524785&postcount=1972
Nice haul!
I only have malicious rebirth so I can only comment on that.
What I've liked:
The bosses are varied
Quite hard (for me)

What I've hated:
Quite hard
feels sluggish at times
A little bit short in content

If you can get it cheap it can be a good little timewaster.
Yeah that's exactly what everyone says! The sale is on for two weeks so I'll think about it some more and maybe watch some gameplay.
Tutturu~

I've made a huge mistake.gif
That sound is annoying. What's that, a highschool? girl imitating a mobile phone's ring tone? It's infuriating for me to hear that sound but let's all just agree to disagree. Different strokes cater to different folks here anyway.

Benedict

2 gets my vote since it improves on the gameplay from what I heard.

Went with one because it seems not as hard from what I read.

Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves™ (Full Game)
Sly 2: Band of Thieves™ (Full Game)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (Full Game)
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? [PSP] (Full Game)
Ys I & II Chronicles [PSP] (Full Game)
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (Full Game)
Suikoden II

SerTapTap

But we had higher resolution.

I think this is the first time the Prinny games are on sale.

Woah, prinny games on sale? Good stuff, but hard.

Prinny 1 or 2?

Hard to pick, but I guess two, has an easier mode, a bit more refinement. I enjoyed both. Two has a Fuck You boss a bit earlier than 1 though, where only the final boss and extra bosses are really crazy hard (though I had a hell of a time with the COOKING. BATTLE. robo my first attempt)

bobohoro

Nice!

Will probably get:
- Oreshika (can at least give it a try for 8€)
- Prinny 1 or 2 or maybe both
- Valkyria Chronicles II

Still unsure on Tales Of Hearts R, but am in the mood for some Tales, so who knows.
Also slightly interested in Way Of The Samurai 4 and maybe Battle Princess Of Arcadias.

This sale at least makes it easy for me to pass on Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 and JS Victory+, both of which I was kinda unsure if I really wanted them.

Nice!

Will probably get:
- Oreshika (can at least give it a try for 8€)
- Prinny 1 or 2 or maybe both
- Valkyria Chronicles II

Oreshika is great for 8€, even if you end up not liking it. It's beautiful and unique and has some cool ideas at the very least.

So...it's been quite some time since I've popped in here..but I am counting on you all to solve a stupid issue...

Anytime I go to the PS Blog on my mobile, it always gives me the full site. I've tried searching for the mobile site, the mobile url, and more, but it always directs me to the full site....

Anyone else have this prob? Maybe a solution? Maybe someone can go to the PS Blog site where it's mobile formatted, and paste the url here, maybe that might work..? Maybe?

So...it's been quite some time since I've popped in here..but I am counting on you all to solve a stupid issue...

Anytime I go to the PS Blog on my mobile, it always gives me the full site. I've tried searching for the mobile site, the mobile url, and more, but it always directs me to the full site....

Anyone else have this prob? Maybe a solution? Maybe someone can go to the PS Blog site where it's mobile formatted, and paste the url here, maybe that might work..? Maybe?

I don't think it has a mobile layout, lol

Now I have to decide if I hate myself enough to get any of these

Mind Zero
Conception II
Tales of Hearts R

also considering Malicious Rebirth but it's hard to get an idea how much people like it. Seems interesting but also kind of meh

Unless you have money to burn I'd suggest skipping Mind Zero and Conception II. They're not terrible but they're not really any fun. Tales of Hearts R on the other hand I could recommend. I know some people don't like it for what ever reason but for me I had a blast playing through it.

Cotrip

Anyone seen a sale on a PS+ card (1 year) on ebay lately?

Used to see lots of $40 sale there. My plus will expire in one month. :(

FLD

Looked back a couple pages and this doesn't seem to have been posted. Corpse Party Blood Drive is still listed for 85 bucks on Amazon.ca, so it's looking less and less like a pricing error. Not sure what the hell they're thinking but anyway, it's currently "discounted" 29%, which just so happens to bring it down to exactly $59.99...

Just thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone wants to jump on it in case it goes away. I know I did.

Top Bottom