• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Did the banner change? I don't see Dragon's Crown on that pic. I see Payday 2, Puppeteer, Stick it to the Man! and Muramasa Rebirth. Were those the May games?

Celegus

Dragon's Crown would be awesome! I'd prefer PS3 version, but if I like the Vita one enough I'll just buy it to play co-op with my wife.

Did the banner change? I don't see Dragon's Crown on that pic. I see Payday 2, Puppeteer, Stick it to the Man! and Muramasa Rebirth. Were those the May games?

Yeah, this was the picture before they changed it back:

BoppKn0IAAEZ23q.jpg:large

Flandy

Looks like they changed the picture back, but as someone who already owns Dragon's Crown on PS3, I hope the NA PS+ is nothing like that for June. Still waiting on Sly Cooper, Hot Shot's Golf, Muramasa, etc. here.

Muramasa had a PS+ discount last month and was like $7.50. Yeah give me the game that hasn't been insanely cheap and hasn't had a PS+ discount in a while instead >__>

Resogun, Outlast, and Stick It to The Man are all really good games. These ports of years-old PSN titles are pretty pathetic, though.

It's the exact same for me. I really enjoyed those three games (Resogun and Outlast in particular) and had no use for any of the others. Those were three great games, though. So I'm happy with the service thus far.

Alchemy

Resogun, Outlast, and Stick It to The Man are all really good games. These ports of years-old PSN titles are pretty pathetic, though.

I'm a big fan of Don't Starve and Contrast as well. I'm still amazed we're getting anything either way, makes my Gold sub seem like extra shit in comparison.

Dragon's Crown? I want to believe.

Had that on the PS3 and was a small addiction until Diablo 3 hit. Would love to give it a shot without the framerate issues that plagued it on PS3.

So Pixel Junk Shooters will be the PS4+ game?
Is this a first that a game was on PS+ twice?

Not sure how I feel about it. Hope its cross buy with VITA, then I would be sold. A perfect VITA game.

When I first saw someone mentioning NBA 2K14 as a Plus freebie, I was hoping it would be PS4 version, since I'm not a big fan of sport games, but it would be nice to look at on PS4. What's the PS3 version like (did someone mentioned couple of pages earlier that it's better than PS4 version for some reason)?

Anyweays, I guess I'll download it, drop some of those simulation sliders dooown, and give it a go with my brother.

Edit: full list of games for EU Plus coming tomorrow: https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/471580759414046720

FDC1

So Pixel Junk Shooters will be the PS4+ game?
Is this a first that a game was on PS+ twice?

Not sure how I feel about it. Hope its cross buy with VITA, then I would be sold. A perfect VITA game.

PJ shooters games have never been proposed in the IGC before, at least in Europe.

Zomba13

Shooter is cool. Really liked 1 on PS3 so being able to play that and 2 in one package with visual and gameplay upgrades is awesome. Gonna enjoy Dragon's Crown too.

Damnit. Bought dragon's crown vita at the last sale. And I got it for vita thinking if it showed on ps+ it would more likely be the PS3 version. Damnit.

khaaan

Sly 4 is a fun game, Sanzaru did good by the series. I'm pretty sure it manages the smooth 60 frame rate that everyone is after. Nothing really for me this month, already own what I would have wanted to check out. No big deal.

Petrie

Banned
This is a fantastic month. Terraria on Vita (I don't like rebuying games and already own on PC, but this is way better) plus we get 2 PS4 titles a month now?

PS+ is god tier.

carlos

sigh, really wish vita would get some real games....

(salty at EU plus for giving Muramasa, little kings story, MGS collection, dynasty warriors, dragons crown and more)

meanwhile we get indies....which can be good, but seriously, did anyone play surge deluxe for more than 15 minutes?

Massa

(salty at EU plus for giving Muramasa, little kings story, MGS collection, dynasty warriors, dragons crown and more)

meanwhile we get indies....which can be good, but seriously, did anyone play surge deluxe for more than 15 minutes?

I have, Surge Deluxe is great. It even felt like I was playing a real game, weird how that is.

carlos

haha, I didn't mean to pick on surge deluxe, but damn if that game isn't the first to make me think "this is a .99 tablet game, or the amazon free app of the day type thing".

meanwhile europe got muramasa......and I didn't get muramasa while on sale since I was already burned by doing that with puppeteer.

hey it's what we in the US deserve after vita's abysmal sales here, I guess....

Lemstar

It changes next month, all games will be put up on the first Tuesday of the month!
Since we’ve seen how excited many of you are to download Instant Game Collection titles as soon as they’re available, we’ve decided to adjust the length of time each title will be available. Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Tuesday of the month, and will be free for the month, until the first Tuesday of the following month, taking the guesswork out of how long the game will be available for free.

tADaJtf.png

At least that one's confirmed

So good. I'm pretty broke right now so I barely touch my 3DS since it's pretty much full price or nothing when it comes to buying games. My Vita on the other hand gives me more to play than I have the time for, between PS+ and the excellent PSN sales sony has been doing I'm very happy with it.

genjiZERO

So I just signed up for plus.

However, when I try to look at the account on my laptop is says it's "expired". However, I've never had plus before. Any ideas? Also, I know it went through because it charged my credit card.

Terraria is an amazing video game.

Damn!!! my Plus expired earlier last month and I wasn't able to grab any of the games, I currently don't have any system (Sold my PS3, looking forward to get a PS4/Vita in the near future). I just bought a PS+ 1 year card just so I don't miss out on last month's games and turns out I'm unable to redeem it through the SEN website... looks like I might have to find someone to redeem it for me on a PS system or just miss out on last month's games.

Top Bottom