• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Press Conference in Japan on Sep 13

artsi

at around 1:07:26 on the screen there are 4 people drawn like anime: from left to right, Guillermo Del Torro, Norman Reedus, Hideo Kojima. Who the 4th one?

The blonde guy? Huh, no idea.

Lz8pzbO.png

DevilFox

New Hot Shots Golf launches summer 2017 in Japan

Ugh....so I guess another year until it shows up in US...bummer.

I was waiting news about this game. It's strange to think that a Everybody's Golf game is released 4 years in a PlayStation life cycle when we were used to have a new entry after one year.

Surprised World of Final Fantasy got no exposure - it's PlayStation exclusive as well.

It was featured in the opening with all of the upcoming titles. But it's another game where the publisher (in this case Square) seems to want to have people watching their stream for new info

10:30 to 11:30 – World of Final Fantasy TGS 2016 Special – Featuring Hiroki Chiba (director) and MC Ayana Taketatsu (voice actress). A stage event featuring wonderful guests, and previously unseen systems and the latest information regarding World of Final Fantasy.

That's on the 17th.

black070

It was featured in the opening with all of the upcoming titles. But it's another game where the publisher (in this case Square) seems to want to have people watching their stream for new info

That's on the 17th.

Ah okay, must've missed it - glad it's getting some love atleast, game looks awesome.

SOLDIER

That's on the 17th.

Really wondering how many FF characters are left that haven't been shown. Didn't they tease that there were still a whole bunch left?

There's no way Cloud and Shelke are the only FFVII reps.

Briarios

So, it looks like they're adding Gravity Daze/Rush to PS+ for a few weeks in Japan? I wish they would do that here in the US to push more people to get Gravity Rush 2 ...

Z3M0G

I just started watching this and had to comment on how AWESOME the intro rap sizzle reel is... that deserved its own thread! :D

The rest of the show may end up being shit, but that was totally worth it!

wapplew

Any more info about that Anywhere VR app?
It really mirror cast your phone screen into PSVR screen? I thought it's a pretty cool idea.

corin7

Neo Member
I just started watching this and had to comment on how AWESOME the intro rap sizzle reel is... that deserved its own thread! :D

The rest of the show may end up being shit, but that was totally worth it!

Seriously that intro was more fun than the entire presser they did in NYC.

zakujanai

Bailed on the "English" version because I'm not quite sure what language that woman was actually speaking. Listening to a Kingdom Hearts trailer whilst watching one for Horizon wasn't great either.

It was featured in the opening with all of the upcoming titles. But it's another game where the publisher (in this case Square) seems to want to have people watching their stream for new info.

Seems like it. They really should do both though, even if they have to do two half-length trailers to make it happen at TGS. Just like at other events there are extra interested eyes on the Sony Press Conference (especially online) that may not follow those third parties as closely even if they do want to do it in order to encourage viewers to watch their own stream too.

Sony really should have shown off that Vita Pro they've been working on for the last 18 months. No way they'll get enough hype or preorder interest for the console before the December launch.

/s

Planet

What's with the lack of VR announcements?
There already is so much stuff, it's getting crowded. About 40 titles for October alone. And there is much more already announced, I guess most developers either have their game ready or at least made a statement already.

Time to reap the fruits and see where the juicy and rotten parts lie. ;)

Top Bottom