• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Art thread (Official/Unofficial)

Probably already posted-

1223156386_yWt9r-L.jpg

Andrex said:
"I want to tell you I'm N."

Haha! That one is really good. The Diglet image is pure nightmare fuel on the other hand. 0_0

The Pokemon world is one of the most interest video game settings, especially because of how fans interpret it through artwork. Awesome thread.

Forkball

Blu_LED said:
Can anyone name all the characters in this image?
Red, Leaf, Red again, Gold (officially Ethan, but screw that), Lyra, Kris, May, Brendan, Dawn, Lucas, and after looking it up the B/W characters are named Hilbert and Hilda (wtf)

Gravijah

Forkball said:
Red, Leaf, Red again, Gold (officially Ethan, but screw that), Lyra, Kris, May, Brendan, Dawn, Lucas, and after looking it up the B/W characters are named Hilbert and Hilda (wtf)

Yeah, but we call them Black (guy) and White (girl) instead. Though I like Hilda as a name.

Oshawott is my favorite of the three starters. How could I say no to an adorable little sea otter?

Andrex said:
Some long-form comics.

Aw, those were cute. I like how the artist uses that fluff ball pokemon to describe the passage of time in the first comic.

Gravijah

Chavelo said:
Do you see how the art in last panel there is different? Eh? EH?

/cries to himself for remembering the other version he saw in 4chan

Someone PM me the other version if it's NSFW.

Forkball

Feep said:

Nitpicking, but Blue should have Pidgeot as his signature Pokemon. If you picked Bulbasaur, he has a Charizard instead of an Arcanine. He always has a Pidgeot in every iteration and you could imply that it was his first Pokemon he caught.

TheOGB

Banned
Forkball said:
Nitpicking, but Blue should have Pidgeot as his signature Pokemon. If you picked Bulbasaur, he has a Charizard instead of an Arcanine. He always has a Pidgeot in every iteration and you could imply that it was his first Pokemon he caught.
Pidgeots aren't cool

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
A Ghetsis comic I found. I believe this to be the right order.

I have another similar one that I'll post later.

TheOGB

Banned
Interesting.

The panel with Ghetsis emerging from the cave with Hydreigon's 3 pairs of jaws showing is pretty badass.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Damn Izayoi, you must've gone through every single pokemon picture on pixiv for all of that.

Izayoi

Banned
Professor Beef said:
I never got that PM. :<

Fantastic art though!
You'll get it, patience!

Gravijah said:
Yeah, but we call them Black (guy) and White (girl) instead. Though I like Hilda as a name.
Eugh. I pretend that they never got new names.

Kind of like how DtB never got a second season.

Halycon said:
Damn Izayoi, you must've gone through every single pokemon picture on pixiv for all of that.
Nearly. I searched Pokemon + pretty much all of the "scenic" places you could think of. Sea, mountains, forest, sky, plains, etc., etc.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
TheOGB said:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

*sobbing*
Pokemon has some pretty creepy descriptions on the pokedex, like Ninjask, who will take your soul if you look at the back...*shivers*

Then there's Cubone tragic birth...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Sgt.Pepper said:
Pokemon has some pretty creepy descriptions on the pokedex, like Ninjask, who will take your soul if you look at the back...*shivers*

Then there's Cubone tragic birth...

When you catch Victini, the Grunt says Living with Victini means accepting Victini's cruel destiny... Someday we will test you to see if you are truly ready.

POKEMON GREY STORY TIME

Salsa

Yeah, i felt like shit after using a Yamask once i read the Dex entry. If only Cofagrigus wasnt so awesome.

Izayoi

Banned
DoomXploder7 said:
for my own sanity i've convinced myself that ghost pokemon pokedex entries are suspect when it comes to accuracy.
What, don't like the thought of Drifloon carrying off children?

Where's that comic when you need it.

Top Bottom