• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Art thread (Official/Unofficial)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
This is Ghetsis we're talking about here. He was even a douche to his own son/clone/robot-son-clone.

He was just a twisted, misunderstood soul... Three whole fan comics can't be wrong!

Magnus

Forgot to quote and can't find the original post this was in, but this is just plain awesome:

Qjantl.jpg

The near-biblical one featuring most of the legendaries a page back was awesome too. Is there a ...smaller version somewhere? :p

Izayoi

Banned
apana said:
Any Orange Islands art?
Very little, if any. I'll do a little digging and see what I can find.

Magnus said:
Forgot to quote and can't find the original post this was in, but this is just plain awesome:

http://i.imgur.com/Qjantl.jpg[IMG]

The near-biblical one featuring most of the legendaries a page back was awesome too. Is there a ...smaller version somewhere? :p[/quote]
Paint.NET has got a smaller one.

[quote=D-Pad]This picture was perfect until I saw Blue's left hand, wtf![/quote]
Miracles.

Gravijah

I would never sign into anything on that computer. :p

OT, but am I the only person who... when I notice someone's computer is lacking virus/spyware protection, installs that kind of stuff on their computer?

Izayoi

Banned
Gravijah said:
OT, but am I the only person who... when I notice someone's computer is lacking virus/spyware protection, installs that kind of stuff on their computer?
Definitely not. The first thing I did when my friend got his new computer was install Malwarebytes, Spybot S&D, CCleaner, and Windows Defender.

Even then I've got to help him fix it every other month.

Christ, I just don't understand how people fuck stuff up so badly.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
I would never sign into anything on that computer. :p

I do it for my parents and younger sister. I uninstall every program either real or fake calling itself antivirus/antimalware/etc. and install Microsoft Security Essentials (da best.)

I also download Google Chrome, set it as the default browser, and hide the IE icon.

Gravijah

Andrex said:
Nah, Chrome is the best browser. Especially compared to Firefox 3.x.

Andrex
ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
(Today, 08:21 PM)

TheOGB

Banned
Izayoi said:
Firefox w/ NoScript and AdBlock > Chrome.
Well yeah, but Andrex does have a point. We'll see about Firefox 4, though.
It's basically Chrome anyway :p

Now for some random pictures I have on my computer

Andrex said:
and hide the IE icon.
Reminds me of a prank my roommates did to my friend one day. Took a screenshot of his desktop, set it as his wallpaper and hid all the icons afterwards.

Long story short, he ended up reformatting his computer. :x

Gravijah

Professor Beef said:
Reminds me of a prank my roommates did to my friend one day. Took a screenshot of his desktop, set it as his wallpaper and hid all the icons afterwards.

Long story short, he ended up reformatting his computer. :x

I take it they never admitted to this prank.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TheOGB said:
Well yeah, but Andrex does have a point. We'll see about Firefox 4, though.
It's basically Chrome anyway :p

Well I think Chrome is just more mom-proof. It has better security and the UI is a lot simpler.

She's also made a few Earthbound comics, but those aren't relevant to this thread so I'm gonna be quiet now.

But this is relevant:

champs.png

She skipped Wallace, but I don't think anyone is going to complain about that.

Oh god what happened to my night

I was looking for one specific fanart picture (I found it on the first page) and then spent the next two hours going through this thread

Izayoi

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
Oh god what happened to my night

I was looking for one specific fanart picture (I found it on the first page) and then spent the next two hours going through this thread
It'll do that to ya. I'll dredge up some more stuff and post it a little later tonight.

OMG Aero

gSU8l.jpg

Joltik and Larvesta are best baby bug friends :3
Their evolved forms also make a pretty good team in the doubles Battle Subway too.

Grakl

Izayoi said:
It'll do that to ya. I'll dredge up some more stuff and post it a little later tonight.

Stop right there, anime avatar.

You have a ton of fan art, haha. Where do you find it all?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
eCNLS.png

Second Panel: "I evolved into Haxorus!"

Third Panel: "Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom vs. Haxorus"

Last Panel: "Pokemon Haxorus Version"

Last Panel: "I think he's dreaming too hard."

Top Bottom