• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LNkczB7.png
Ugh..be quiet than Joe lol.

Hydrus

It's gotta be all the new mon's plus a Kanto post region. 20 year anniversary, Alolan Kanto mon's, Joe about to shit his pants... It's happening isnt it

This is kind of unprecedented, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we never had a potential full Pokemon roster leak before launch. Perhaps back when Japan would get the game first... ORAS was kind of a fluke because it was a remake (though it leaked all the Megas)...

huh...

Joe is wielding an awesome and horrifying power right now.

So he's just being a tease, go figure 😒 Gonna go to sleep. Hopefully when i wake up someone actually delivers and isnt just gonna go nahh

Strimei

This is kind of unprecedented, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we never had a potential full Pokemon roster leak before launch. Perhaps back when Japan would get the game first... ORAS was kind of a fluke because it was a remake (though it leaked all the Megas)...

huh...

I believe we had the whole roster leak for XY.

huh...

black and white leaked well ahead of time iirc

but all I can truly remember is Cory in the House

huh...

Black and White's full poxedex was leaked before hand.

J@hranimo

Banned

huh...

There was a big leak a few weeks before XY came out. Had the entire list of mons with pictures to boot. Greninja was dubbed a fake for a minute until...lol.

Fj0823

Trainers Fusing with Pokemon Confirmed

Apparently the whole Z-move thing is just phase 1 of the "Zynchro process."

I don't know how to feel about it...

Got you good, didn't I? :p Let's be patient guys.

Maxinas

Something NX related could be one reason why he might not be willing to post it on serebii. A cease and desist and never to be seen again after the ninjas are done with him.

Top Bottom