• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
!!!

That Persona 5 + Gaga thread is really old. Like before the Born this Way era old, so I gonna guess he thought about The Fame and the Fame Monster when he created it.

... Damn, she was so flawfree during those eras. I still use Bad Romance.

!!!

That Persona 5 + Gaga thread is really old. Like before the Born this Way era old, so I gonna guess he thought about The Fame and the Fame Monster when he created it.

... Damn, she was so flawfree during those eras. I still use Bad Romance.

It was made a little over a month after Bad Romance first came out. He was in the grips of Gaga fever like everyone else was.

Hey which artist finished ahead out of Charlie XCX and Rita Ora in the PopGAF vote? I feel like one of these Brits will make it big, but I don't think both of them will.

Touchdown

Banned
Can someone tell me why Glitter was such a shitted upon album? I've been listening to it for the past several days and it only gets better. Loverboy. Reflection...I just. I think I'm going to make an official glitter thread.

tumblr_ml7qh9NMOi1r9ahfuo1_500.gif

You didn't lie. Never Too Far Away still gives me chills.

iXSYH8NIiYdnD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom