• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
tumblr_mpoy215yiv1qjbrwqo1_1280.jpg

the sun is threatening to consume me.

AcridMeat

Banned
This page is so so good with good feelings. I love your posts szu. I especially love Damaged's picture, it goes so well with the Tycho I'm listening to right now. Glad you could open up freely and enjoyed yourself too trab! Did the audience understand the irony of the Doritos & Mountain Dew?

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from today.
Passenger for a few hundred feet in the park.
Only time so far I really wish I had my dslr on this trip. :(

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Always envious of all the places Szu goes to!

July 4th house party. Let's get this party started! I'm the one in the red/black strip top and shutter shades.

NeoGAF connect. Kobe, Vineet and Devil Jim. How much Tekken was played at this gathering?

Damaged

I love both of the photos.

You by the way look so familiar that I am seriously thinking do I actually know you from somewhere. Robert or Robb or something like that...?

Wow,Yeah I think you do know me!. I go by both of those names, dare I ask where from?

Cool shots for sure. I have always wanted to be able to do the latter, but never taken the time to learn. Hah!

Thanks, its pretty easy tbh, just buy a decent neutral density filter and a tripod and the camera pretty much does the rest

Sadetar

Wow,Yeah I think you do know me!. I go by both of those names, dare I ask where from?
...this is so odd. I am still not sure are you the lad who I think you might be.

I was in Liverpool a bit over three months this spring and everything is starting to feel like a dream already.

So Robb who I met was a biker, had a family including a wife (Catherine, Kathy, Kat or something similar) and possibly a daughter (this was a bit unclear to me) and liked photographing. We also had a short discussion about high heels (he wasn't referring that he would enjoy wearing any) and Sons of Anarchy. I don't think I could recall anything else particularly specific this quick and I might be mixing things a bit, since I had numerous random discussion with those adorable Liverpudlians.

Hahah, does any of those match and do you remember talking to a redhead girl from Finland who worked for NML and picking up her keys?

Damaged

...this is so odd. I am still not sure are you the lad who I think you might be.

I was in Liverpool a bit over three months this spring and everything is starting to feel like a dream already.

So Robb who I met was a biker, had a family including a wife (Catherine, Kathy, Kat or something similar) and possibly a daughter (this was a bit unclear to me) and liked photographing. We also had a short discussion about high heels (he wasn't referring that he would enjoy wearing any) and Sons of Anarchy. I don't think I could recall anything else particularly specific this quick and I might be mixing things a bit, since I had numerous random discussion with those adorable Liverpudlians.

Hahah, does any of those match and do you remember talking to a redhead girl from Finland who worked for NML and picking up her keys?

That is 100% me though I'm really starting to worry about my memory, sadly the wife left last October and the little girl was probably my neice. The shoe thing has totally thrown me.... Where was I? Jesus this is worse than when I was drinking....

NinjaBoiX

That was a joke Ninja :( how do I joke also

That elephant was at Regents! Man that place is incredible, as is Hyde.
Oh right. It was late, I was tired, it seemed particularly inept for a nerd of your standing mate! I was surprised.

Also, I missed the elephant. We didn't really see that much of Regent's Park, even though we were there all afternoon. Next time, I want to do at least a lap of the place!

Sadetar

That is 100% me though I'm really starting to worry about my memory, sadly the wife left last October and the little girl was probably my neice. The shoe thing has totally thrown me.... Where was I? Jesus this is worse than when I was drinking....
You still think it was you? Wow.

I am seriously amazed that I remember the names since I am normally so bad with them. Yours I recalled thanks to Game of Thrones tv-series and I remember thinking about Robert Baratheon, Robb Stark and Catelyn Tully. So don't expect me to recall every random name I heard in there.

If I remember correctly, this was a short discussion quite near St Johns Shopping Centre and Lime Street Station. But like I said, I might be mixing things and it might have been basicly any other place in Liverpool central.

If it was you, I dropped my keys while I was trying to find something from my purse, I didn't notice it and you picked them up. I thanked you, you complimented my shoes and I said most likely something stupid along the lines "Ooh, you like them? Wanna try?" you replied that not really your style and then there was a discussion about heels (you somehow managed to mention your (ex) wife... my condolences by the way) and I said that the only shoes I own that don't have heels are my combat boots. From combat boots it somehow went to bikes (my father, brother and stepmother all have Harleys) and from that to SoA.

It was only couple minutes dialog and I am not 100% that it went exactly like that, but at least close enough I would say.

Oh and I look like that.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=67802791&postcount=7610
http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/5/photo0008ij.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8827/6me.gif

Ringing any bells?

Hahah, don't worry if you don't remember me. I might just be total plain Jane and it was only a short random discussion.
You are really cute though.

Damaged

You still think it was you? Wow.

I am seriously amazed that I remember the names since I am normally so bad with them. Yours I recalled thanks to Game of Thrones tv-series and I remember thinking about Robert Baratheon, Robb Stark and Catelyn Tully. So don't expect me to recall every random name I heard in there.

If I remember correctly, this was a short discussion quite near St Johns Shopping Centre and Lime Street Station. But like I said, I might be mixing things and it might have been basicly any other place in Liverpool central.

If it was you, I dropped my keys while I was trying to find something from my purse, I didn't notice it and you picked them up. I thanked you, you complimented my shoes and I said most likely something stupid along the lines "Ooh, you like them? Wanna try?" you replied that not really your style and then there was a discussion about heels (you somehow managed to mention your (ex) wife... my condolences by the way) and I said that the only shoes I own that don't have heels are my combat boots. From combat boots it somehow went to bikes (my father, brother and stepmother all have Harleys) and from that to SoA.

It was only couple minutes dialog and I am not 100% that it went exactly like that, but at least close enough I would say.

Oh and I look like that.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=67802791&postcount=7610
http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/5/photo0008ij.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8827/6me.gif

Ringing any bells?

Hahah, don't worry if you don't remember me. I might just be total plain Jane and it was only a short random discussion.
You are really cute though.

Wow, I'm really sorry I don't remember any of that, I wouldn't take it personally as I nearly forgot to put shoes on today so my memory isn't the best. That's so weird though that you are on gaf.

Sadetar

Wow, I'm really sorry I don't remember any of that, I wouldn't take it personally as I nearly forgot to put shoes on today so my memory isn't the best. That's so weird though that you are on gaf.

Hahah, ok, we decide it was you, but you have no recollection about it. I can only imagine how bizarre it must be to you, if you don't manage to remember it at all. Then again I am sure you are helping out girls in daily basis so it is too commonplace for you to remember. To me... well, cute boys helped me out only couple times in UK, so I surely remember everyone of those. ;)

I will at some point go back to Liverpool to say hi to my colleagues and I will definitely let you know and come to say hi if you are around.

I am still so going to cry myself to sleep.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Interesting t-shirt, where did you get it?

In Japan actually but I've seen them online. Cospa is the manufacturer I think, with Kazuo Umezu being the artist. Not sure what webstores have them, though. Maybe amiami or hobbylinkjapan or cospa's own.

Damaged

Hahah, ok, we decide it was you, but you have no recollection about it. I can only imagine how bizarre it must be to you, if you don't manage to remember it at all. Then again I am sure you are helping out girls in daily basis so it is too commonplace for you to remember. To me... well, cute boys helped me out only couple times in UK, so I surely remember everyone of those. ;)

I will at some point go back to Liverpool to say hi to my colleagues and I will definitely let you know and come to say hi if you are around.

I am still so going to cry myself to sleep.

Yeah I am a little freaked out i'll be honest... though the main thing throwing me is being called cute, that's a new one. Yeah always up for a meet, just drop me a PM when your heading over.

Sadetar

Tried contacts, hated them. Glasses help offset my very light features and obscure the natural lines and bagginess under my eyes that have been there all my life.
Your glasses really suit you. I totally dig them.

What comes to contacts I have been using them around 6 months myself and I admit that I am totally in love with them. My eyes look so much bigger when there isn't glasses in the way. I still like my glasses as well, so I use them once in a while at work to achieve the more professional look, even if that sounds totally dorkish (that better be a word). Anybody else use glasses as an accessory even if there would be other options or even no need just so you could achieve a certain look that you are after? If so, comparing photos would actually be totally awesome.

Yeah I am a little freaked out i'll be honest... though the main thing throwing me is being called cute, that's a new one. Yeah always up for a meet, just drop me a PM when your heading over.
No need to worry, I think I might use the word cute in a slighty different meaning compared to the general usage. Plus according to my fading memory you look cuddly.

Hahah, awesome, I will let you know when I will be dragging my ass to UK again. Good to have some company ready for a drink or coffee/tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom