• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
032113-girls-hair-cut-623.jpg

really not a good comparison

Sitting on my newest BFF hands:
gKbNFc5.jpg

Just chilling at the quayside:
IaQ2gCQ.jpg

Inspired by Evilore, I tried to take some pictures of my puny shoulders and arms, but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be:
IMG_20130712_172316.jpg

I just don't have the required dexterity for manipulating my phone whilst simultaneously trying to tense all my muscles, so one arm it is:
IMG_20130712_172602.jpg

That's a scar across my abdomen btw, I'm in the battle scar club with Pau. It does kinda help me define the mid-section of my abs, so I don't mind.

Puny at the moment, but I hope to one day reach the levels of Cooter, Fallingedge, Szu, and Immortal, but we'll see about that.

Ahasverus

This page is so goddamn amazing, you never cease to amaze me.

Well here are two from me yesterday, the first was a self pic, the second one shot made by one of my friends before our late night alcohol frenzy.

1013981_10201277192269587_908060383_n.jpg

1000990_10201277928287987_778933717_n.jpg

Ties

Banned
Sitting on my newest BFF hands:
gKbNFc5.jpg

Just chilling at the quayside:
IaQ2gCQ.jpg

Inspired by Evilore, I tried to take some pictures of my puny shoulders and arms, but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be:
IMG_20130712_172316.jpg

I just don't have the required dexterity for manipulating my phone whilst simultaneously trying to tense all my muscles, so one arm it is:
IMG_20130712_172602.jpg

That's a scar across my abdomen btw, I'm in the battle scar club with Pau. It does kinda help me define the mid-section of my abs, so I don't mind.

Puny at the moment, but I hope to one day reach the levels of Cooter, Fallingedge, Szu, and Immortal, but we'll see about that.
yes lord there is a god

Wow at both of those comparisons. The hair off of David Lynch onto the face of Max Pirkis and you essentially have me. Thanks for the compliments guys, means a lot.

Self esteem +1 because at least the internet likes me.

Ahasverus

I was imitating my friends exact pose he made for his FB profile pic. Except he was at the beach..
Woah man nice haircut, suits you really well. And you're damn good looking.

Last one was in Accra. Was a mighty fine steed indeed.
The last pic is epic. You look like you belong to an Assassins Creed movie.

Most recent pictures I have. I went out last night dressed like this. Crosspost from the Manshion thread where there were mixed reviews.
I like your style, I'd be scared of talking to you, you look so damn rich.

Nice, stylish pics man!, i personally love the second one.
Thanks man.! I'm not man of many photos but that day I felt especial, that's enough for a year I think.

it was a long process but I got used to the bangs now :D
ghgfhgh2_hfkjs5u.jpg
Where are you from? I don't know how to politely ask what ethnicity you are/where you're from. To me you look South American but I don't know much. Also, you and Pau are probably the complete opposite of what I expected when reading your posts before seeing you.

Well, actually, the Renaissance began because scholars once again became interested in classical (Ancient Greek and Roman) studies. So quite a bit!

Anyways, cool cover. :)

Haha i didn't know that, i went with whatever that came to my mind for the cover, but it's cool know now i have an answer whenever somebody else asks me that question :lol

And thanks :)

Pau

Holy crap, you're beautiful! GAF girls ftw!
That was some digging. :p But gracias! :)

Where are you from? I don't know how to politely ask what ethnicity you are/where you're from. To me you look South American but I don't know much. Also, you and Pau are probably the complete opposite of what I expected when reading your posts before seeing you.
Not sure what the "complete opposite" of what I look like is. I'm going to tell myself it's because you actually expected Batman from reading my posts. :p

Do you maybe have ancestors of other ethnicities or nationalities, though? (been meaning to ask you :p)
I know that one ancestor dude of my father's family got married to a chinese gal so that influence has been in our family ever since, it must be pretty distant by now though.

and stuff is probably all over the place concerning countries close to germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom