• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project GAF Inn - $5,000 for a mark in Obsidian's Project Eternity [FUNDED!]

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I know you're a good guy :) But that whole scenario was the reason why I suggested contacting Obsidian about leaving out the physical goods in the first place, only giving you digital items.

Organizing that stuff can get rather annoying and expensive and I didnt think we should burden you with that.

If the other Gaffers disagree with that though, that is fine, too. :)

Edit: Maybe you could just contact them in the coming days, and IF they would allow that we could make a poll for it to decide.

This this this. Shipping out all that stuff is gonna be a headache, better to just ask for keys instead of physical goods and randomly distribute them to contributors.

That too! ;)

P.S. All credit goes to volturnus for the fantastic idea, and Vulcano's assistant for the awesome vision if it happens that pushed me into making this.

jRkfa.png

Haha thanks. You doing this actually got me more inspired. This is what I've been doing for the past hour:
18a89ad04f3df3d1b01c91cf8fb52a26-d5espzz.jpg

Deepo

Cool idea! I'm in for $20, on top of the $35 I already donated to the Kickstarter.

Edit: Ummmm... How do I send a PayPal payment as a gift? Can't seem to find the option for it.

The Inn, NPC and weapon should all be "serious". In jokes are inevitable, but keep them as subtle as possible, because they will be in an actual game. The Bishop's Banhammer is too silly, but The Bishop's Hammer would be fine, for example.

Corto

The Inn, NPC and weapon should all be "serious". In jokes are inevitable, but keep them as subtle as possible, because they will be in an actual game. The Bishop's Banhammer is too silly, but The Bishop's Hammer would be fine, for example.

Bishop Bann's Hammer?

jrcbandit

To make things easier, only the hard to get items could be raffled off - the signed box copy and signed hard cover book. Shipping the badge, cloth map, etc separately to individuals would be a pain, or make the "lesser" items a single raffle item so only 3 total drawings/shipments would need to be done (in addition to raffling off the 10 digital copies).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I pledged $3k directly already, but I will obviously support this as well. Also, Vulcano, totally awesome.

Top Bottom