• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Protesting the Inauguration of Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason why I've watched part of the inauguration, was to see both Obama & Biden leave (which I'll sure greatly miss).

After that, I changed the channel.

Hi GAF, you might remember me from some pages ago before the inauguration saying that protesting the inauguration really doesn't matter. I want y'all to know I changed my mind. Seeing all those people out there not taking Trump's nonsense actually did reinvigorate me and the fact that it's gotten so much coverage is a pleasure, to ruin this asshole's "great" day. I don't know what effect it will have in the long run but y'all were right this shit was needed.

Adcon

Neo Member
Hi GAF, you might remember me from some pages ago before the inauguration saying that protesting the inauguration really doesn't matter. I want y'all to know I changed my mind. Seeing all those people out there not taking Trump's nonsense actually did reinvigorate me and the fact that it's gotten so much coverage is a pleasure, to ruin this asshole's "great" day. I don't know what effect it will have in the long run but y'all were right this shit was needed.
That's why it's done, man.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I feel like most of those people would have voted for Trump though. Unless you are implying they are doing it just to make the other side look bad and because it's fun which that could be true

If you honestly believe that then I would say you haven't met many anarchists (at least these kinds of anarchists) in your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom