• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

dreamfall

Goodness! What a stacked month! Debated heavily on buying Soul Sacrifice awhile back, I couldn't be more excited!

Goes without saying, but damn: PS+ has paid itself in spades.

boingball

Will get the two PS4 titles, though I buy a PS4 only next year once Second Son is out. PS3 games are ok (I have DD, no interest in the other two), Vita is region-locked, so have to wait what EU PS+ will give.

Morts

Do all the current games stay up until the 15th then? I'm without any Playstation hardware right now and want to subscribe closer to the PS4 launch. Or do I need to subscribe right now in order to get XCOM/Hotline Miami/Golden Abyss?

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Really hope that anyone/everyone that missed out no Dragon's Dogma give that bad boy a shot. easily one of my most played games the entire generation. Such a fantastic title and perhaps... if we are the luckiest ... they may see the benefit of making a sequel if a shite ton of people download it off the psn...

Love that game. So hard.

and Unf - Resogun... i'm sad about Driveclub but Resogun + Shadow Fall + AC4 on the PS4 should keep me nice and busy until Infamous comes out :D squuuueeeeeeeitshappening.gif

Usobuko

Banned
November is when PS4 launch, just like in during E3 in June where Sony floor'd Microsoft, PS+ offerings are more enticing. They have to make a stronger statement with this service and I think they deliver with these selections.

Holy shit! Really impressive lineup. Especially for the Vita! Soul Sacrifice is freaking phenomenal. I can't believe they're offering that for free.

neoemonk

Very cool month, DD and Soul Sacrifice both have me excited, and might as well start stocking up on the PS4 titles for the future.

I really have to get PS+ now. I've wanted to play Dragon's Dogma for a long time but never took the time to go out and buy it.

Looks like a good month.

Question: If I don't plan on getting a PS4 until late next year, is there a way for me to get Contrast on my download list so I can download it when I actually get my new system?

jwk94

Question: If I don't plan on getting a PS4 until late next year, is there a way for me to get Contrast on my download list so I can download it when I actually get my new system?

Yep! Just go to the PlayStation Store on your PC and "purchase" it. At that point, it will be in your download list, waiting for you to download when you get your PS4.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I really have to get PS+ now. I've wanted to play Dragon's Dogma for a long time but never took the time to go out and buy it.

Looks like a good month.

Same here! I only hope it gets released before the PS4 does, or I don't know when I'll have the time to really enjoy it.

Shinta

Banned
I own Soul Sacrifice, Dark Arisen and Binary Domain. And I won't have a PS4 until next year.

Very nice month, but it's going to be pretty boring for me.

I'm happy Dark Arisen will be played by more people. Maybe they will realize that they need to buy the next Dragon's Dogma and support this unbelievably fantastic RPG series.
Yep! Just go to the PlayStation Store on your PC and "purchase" it. At that point, it will be in your download list, waiting for you to download when you get your PS4.

Can you search for it on the PS3 though?

lucius

So these 2 new Plus Vita games count as the ones they switch out yearly or was that yearly switch of games just for PS3?

Don't forget on PS4 people who bought Flower on PS3 that's one of the games being updated that you get free to download on PS4, was replaying it again a few weeks ago still many ways as good as Journey. Pretty sure that's for all owners though, not just a plus deal.

Shengar

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and Binary Domain

mFNoTKb.gif

Stranger's Wrath

Cmn0oyP.gif

This month is so gold

jwk94

I own Soul Sacrifice, Dark Arisen and Binary Domain. And I won't have a PS4 until next year.

Very nice month, but it's going to be pretty boring for me.

I'm happy Dark Arisen will be played by more people. Maybe they will realize that they need to buy the next Dragon's Dogma and support this unbelievably fantastic RPG series.

Can you search for it on the PS3 though?

Not sure, we'll have to see.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Dont do it until black friday. You'll still be able to get these games then. Be smart with your money.

$30 1 Year of PS+ at Gamestop for Black Friday. Online reason I'm going. And they print the codes on receipts so it's unlimited stock.

CHC

Goddamn Dragons Dogma, that's been in my cart for weeks. Pretty pleased with that one. Soul Sac is good news too. Thanks Sony, PS plus continues to deliver by the truckload

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa this is pretty neat.

Was planning on buying this game to play during the holidays. Now I'll just download it and have it then for free.

Glad I grabbed those Plus subs and points for that deal. I'm just wondering when my sub expires

IrishNinja

awesome lineup - Resogun is my 1 launch title, so happy to get it for free! totally gonna try the other one too.

happy for all the people who haven't played Binary Domain yet as well

Redhood

So angry have both the vita games and that too DD. lol

But good month as compared to other stuff we had in the past months.

Top Bottom